Part 1

This was my first day at Witchery High.

I just wanted to remain low profiled.

I was lucky to say that I'm not outstanding in anyway in my appearance, and hopefully that would help me keep out of anyone and anything's way.

I had dark, slightly wavy hair down my waist (i had always wanted straight silky hair which so many girls were blessed with), which i always tied up into a ponytail, 5f3 stature that hardly anyone would notice.

My eyes were the only feature im happy with, they were a sea of light blue ocean. My friends back home in Alabama used to tell me one could get lost just by looking into my eyes for a mere 5 seconds.

It wasn't not that i did not like attention, I was sure all normal high school girls did.

I was just by nature quite shy, and unless i had known you for a long time, i was usually the quiet one amongst a whole group. And the worst thing about me, i blushed anytime and anything under the sun.

That made me an easy target for relentless teasings.

And today, it's my first day, at a new school, and I was already blushing even before I reached the school gate.

Who would I meet? Who were the bitches? Would people here like me? Who could I have lunch with?