- Chapter one-

- Jirou's POV-

I groaned on frustration. My head aches from all of the homework and studying my teacher laid on us before our summer break. I needed to get it done, I didn't want to be behind.

I closed my book shut and looked out my window to see kids and neighbors walking and playing out in the street below. I smiled hearing the children's laughter echoing off of the buildings.

I wish I could have a break like them, they get to relax and enjoy their's while I'm stuck in my room and backyard studying or practicing and making my quirk stronger. I set my pencil down, my fingers tapping against the table.

Ugh I can't take this anymore. I got up and walked over to my electric guitar and plugged it in to my speakers. I strummed a few notes, the sharp and satisfying sound echoing back. I strummed for a bit, letting my anger and frustration out. I hate being cooped up for long periods of time. It drives me nuts!

I played 'Seven Nation Army' to calm down. The notes echoed against the walls of my room. My fingers strumming and hitting the strings with ease and enjoyment. I grabbed my guitar pick and shredded the next chord of notes.

Music was always a part of my life. My parents at a young age were involved in it, and when I could walk and talk, they made sure I was involved too. My dad would teach me hours on end how to play any guitar and any string instrument. He taught me how to play the drums, and the woodwind instruments.

My quirk played an important role too, having earphone jacks meant music and symphonic tempos were important. I wanted to be strong and good enough for the place of a hero. So many other people around me had stronger and more powerful quirks. Some had stronger body types, meanwhile I had noodle arms and legs. Had no curves, and wasn't exactly attractive.

It was a lot of pressure to do my best and surpass the expectations plus limits that I had, in order to succeed. Being a hero meant setting aside what you enjoy most and putting forth work and effort.

And there were two things that I enjoyed most: Music, and talking to my best friend and huge crush, Momo Yayorozu.

------------------------------------------------------------

-Hey guys! Decided to write another fanfic, and this ship needs more love and appreciation. I hope you all enjoyed the first chapter! Luv and hugs! Bye!

-Crystal 💎