New school, still popular!

I immediately woke up as I noticed it was 7:30 in the morning. "Holy crap I freakin' slept in!" I say as I jump out of bed and get ready. Mom has already got to work so I ran to my new school alone. I got to school and see the man that was in my dreams. "Oh hi, welcome to my school--"I cut him off by saying "yeah yeah bye quetip!" I ran to the principals office and sat in a empty seat. I seen him at his desk, organizing his stuff! "Oh,hello. You must be...Y/N?" He asked in a calm voice. "Yes! So...you wanted to meet me?" I ask. "Yes, in fact I did! So, did you meet Baldi yet?" He asked. "You mean that bald guy?" I ask. "Yes! He's going to be your new teacher for now on. So, get used to him." He said. "Okay...?" I say as I sigh. "So... I hear you were top math student at your old school?" He says. "Yes! And most popular!" I accidentally say. He nodded and sighed. "You're free to go to class now." He says as he leads me to class. I wave a goodbye at him as I blush a little. "Hello Y/N. you're late..." he says. "I know right? It's sooo legendary!" I joke as a little girl laughs a little. I sat in my new seat and looked at all my classmates. There was a little girl who had a jump rope, there was a fat kid who had a weird nose, there was... my two best friends sitting behind me! And there was a sock puppet. I sigh as baldi hands us a piece of paper each. "Okay students, it's time for everyone's FAVOURITE subject: MATH! Answer the three questions correctly, and you might get something SPECIAL." He said as he sat in his desk. I sigh it's okay Y/N, this is easy! You're not gonna fail this test. I thought to myself. "Question 1: 6+ 2=" "It's 8!" The girl called out! "You're right,playtime, but you can't call out..." he said as he sips his coffee. The lunch bell rang. I sat on the table beside the fat kid and playtime. We were beside baldi and the principal. "Hey Y/N" the bully said "watch me do something funny!" He finished as he creeped up behind baldi and the principal.