unexpected response

I got up and walked into the bathroom as I stated to brush my hair,it was like a ball of tangled thorns after 20 minutes and able completely brush my hair,I but up with a hairpin.i put on my uniform and smile at myself, I added highlights of darker red, I had out read, I sighed as Halloween was coming, as I get really depressed on it after all my mother did die, I barely know anything about Lily Potter, my mother. I take a deep breath and after every was wake, we when down to eat and I ate a lot, and got excited over double potions,as I walk I hear whispers of... compliments,I was surprised.
I definitely glad I when to Hogwarts.
The castle was like a labyrinth, lucky I knew short cuts, bright side I knew Hogwarts better then James Jr.
I was lucky to Meet peeves,who I honestly found funny
If I recall " a Potter has a sense of humor, I offer my services to you,my lady" he said, I just smiled at the through, I saw Mrs Norris quite enjoyed the cat, I wondered if she was more than a cat,I have ask later.the care taker- 95 percent he is a squip, judging by hate of the students.
I thought Mrs Norris was cute then again, I did play with a grant cereberus.
Her class when quite well
/History of magic/
As binn's have his lecture, I helped anyone who let me help with notes, quite surprised everyone even offered help my brother but he didn't want it class passed by and ask Daphne,tom, Draco, Blaise,Theo,luna to go
" Hey sqiup, I am better and more important, at least parents love me" he say I look, I lean "cool, I don't care at , I have other things to do then deal with your childish ego " I say uninterested and his face goes red in anger of band start to yell and scream " I am the boy who lived,I deserve respect and glory, your just jealous I am important and loved, and talented, and your nothing but second best , untalented,sqiup" he says, I just smile,I was pissed,I mean pissed, he grabbed me and pulled me over forcefully and holding very tight feel like I'm being dig into " you will not mock me,I am Superior then you, you should be at my feet and worship me,be a light witch but no you and your Superiority complex maybe I should knock it down so you can learn your place and take notes from mom(ivy) she proper behavior" says James Jr. I was pissed,no infernal.I was angry, I was wanting to use curio, " I have no interest in your brat behavior and i rather be tortured to death by gellert then ever live by ivy example." She snaps,he was pissed,I walk into the halls, the stupid.i was cut push and punched in the stomach " Cedric,I think we should get to the professor McGonagall " says one of his friends, i shocked, i was help up by Cedric
"T-thank you" I said gratefully, " I be fine,I just-" I said " where gonna take to his head of house,to tell McGonagall, you'll coming with, we are not let him getting away with hitting  you, just because has scar on his head" one said, i was shocked, she always had deal with everything he did," I'm Cedric,I take he gets away everything? He attacked you before" he asks I nod as I don't trust my voice, he took me to McGonagall office.
I was heavy nervous, would anyone do anything about.
She is the head of the Gryffindor..I shouldn't assume but that's how always been..
" Ms Potter did your brother hit you" McGonagall asked,I nod, nervous" speak up" says Cedric who doing everything to calm my nerves like a big brother "y-yes, I told my friends to go a head, I gather my s-stuff, he can up and mouthed off,I retorted and left hall and he hit me, would continue if it wasn't for Cedric and other Hufflepuffs, I didn't expect him to hit me" she says trying keep voice steady and failing " he always got away with it" she asks " yes,ivy encourages it... He insults me,he get away with anything. James he could careless, James Jr the golden child, could do no evil" she says " well Ms Potter,it will be punished here, he will have dention 1 months,me and Snape,  if he does anything tell me." She says " thank you Mr diggory" she says Cedric nods, " helitrope, come to me if he bothers you, come sprout to get me" he says.
And I smile and nod.
I got healed, when to my class and informed tom and Draco
' I didn't expect to grab me at school.... next time I'LL be ready, I do fear for James sr reaction....'

What do you think?
I hon
Text chapter: revenge of helitrope Potter and the red letter.