Lights

This is Ghost Writer x Danny. Don't like don't read. It's the light in the light in chest one.

Danny PoV

I have been waiting for what seems forever to find my soulmate. I'm in my room with Tucker hanging out. I mean even Tucker found his.

"Hey Tucker." I said getting his attention.

"Yeah?" He answered not even bothering to look up from his PDA.

"How did it feel when you found your soulmate?" I asked, "I know you have told me like a thousand times."

Tucker rolled his eyes. "You know I'll tell you until you find yours. Well when I looked into his eyes I felt really light and happy. Then my chest started glow. So did his. Mine was a bright light blue. His was a nice soft yellow. I love that color. I think their light is your favorite color." Tucker said.

"So whoever is my soulmate's chest will glow dark blue?" I asked. dark blue was my favorite color.

"It should be. I mean it could probably be any color." Tucker said.

"I really hope mine isn't a ghost but at the same time I do." I said.

"In time man. It took me a while to find mine as you see." Tucker said.

"Dude. When did you become so smart?" I asked messing with him.

"I have always been smart. You just never noticed." Tucker said.

Normal PoV

It was two weeks after Danny talked to Tucker about his soulmate. Danny still didn't know exactly who Tucker's soulmate was.

Danny was walking down the street and his ghost sense went off.

"Why now?" He asked himself. He looked around and found an ally. Danny ran there and changed into Phantom.

He flew out of the ally and looked around. Danny didn't see anything but he heard voices.

He flew in the direction of the voices.

"Stop Tech. Someone might see us." One of the voices said.

'Wait! I know that voice! That's Tucker.' Danny thought to himself. 'Who the heck is Tech?'

Danny landed and floated so that Tucker couldn't hear him walking.

He slowly went around a corner and saw Tucker with a ghost. The only ghost that Danny could think of with the name that has Tech would be Technus.

"Tucker, is that Technus?" He asked. He didn't care that they were messing around. It was clear that Tucker wasn't the top in that relationship.

Tucker and the ghost stopped moving.

"Yes, it is I, Technus. Now if you would leave us alone I would like to get back to what I was doing." He said.

"Nope. Danny! You are such a cock block!" Tucker said trying to hide his face that was turning a deep shade of red.

Danny smirked trying not to laugh. He gave up after about about ten seconds, "You and Technus? Oh my god! You two are just perfect!" He kept laughing.

"Please leave." Tucker said as he tried to hide his face in Technus' shoulder.

"Alright. I'll leave you alone for now. You have to tell me how this happened." Danny said as he flew away.