~•17•~

The restaurant wasn't very busy, many tables were left open and some covered in dirty dishes. They managed to get to the restaurant just before the dinner rush hour. The host lead them around the tables to a small booth near the back. The table was small and covered in mood lighting. The host gave them menus before leaving them alone.

"It's been so long since I've eaten here." Yoongi confesses. Memories of family dinners and basket ball banquets flooded the older's memory. The restaurant itself hadn't changed much, the walls were still littered with framed photographs. The lights were still dim, and the food still smelled the same. Yoongi opened the menu browsing the options, almost everything was just as how he remembered it.

Hoseok sat at the other side of the table, looking Yoongi up and down. He had been to the restaurant enough to know the menu. He couldn't help but smile thinking about the older. The person he has had a crush on for years and years was actually his. Yoongi seemed to notice Hobi's gaze, his eyes flicked off the page and onto his boyfriend.

"What?" Yoongi asked with a smile as Hobi blushed. He had been caught staring.

"Nothing..." Hoseok answered, a deep blush still covering his face. At the answer Hoseok could feel Yoongi's feet moving under the table. He moved his feet next to Hobi's craving some form of contact. Sitting on the other side of the table felt too far and disconnected. Now he didn't feel so far away. The two were too distracted to notice the waiter who had come to get their drink orders.

"My name is Jin I'll be your server toda- Hey Yoongi! It's been ages, I thought you moved?" The one and only Kim Seokjin asked. Yoongi looked up in disbelief, his past friend had changed a lot (Yoongi's really one to talk). The oldest was tall and really handsome, puberty was definitely kind to him.

"Well I was gone for a while, but now I'm here. How are things with you?" Yoongi asked. He was genuinely interested in what Jin was up-to. The only thing he'd heard about the older was that he went to a different high school. As the two older boy's continued their conversation, Hoseok grew more and more uncomfortable. He felt like a third wheel and he was the one in a date. As the two boys spoke Hobi sat in the far corner of the booth giving dirty glares.

"Things are pretty great actually, schools good, I have a girlfriend, I have a job. Not much to complain about. You?" The conversation was rather generic but they haven't seen each other in years, things were a bit awkward.

"I can't complain." Was all Yoongi said, not really wanting to get into it. He wasn't sure how much he could talk about with the older without any judgement. Seokjin was a good person but like most people around here, he wasn't the most open minded. The conversation quickly faded out and the two actually got to place their orders. When Yoongi looked back at his boyfriend he saw Hobi's annoyed face.

"What did I do?" Yoongi asked as the younger pouted. As the younger continued pouting Yoongi started to lean over the table, making weird faces. Hoseok still remained pouting. In one last final attempt to make the younger boy laugh Yoongi reached out and bopped his nose. Hoseok couldn't resist the older's teasing and a smile took over his face.

"So how did things go with your parents?" Yoongi asked. All this week Hoseok had been talking about coming out to his parents. With the play happening Jiwoo was in town meaning Hobi had some extra support. Saturday morning breakfast seemed like an opportune time. Hoseok had revealed his sexuality right as everyone was finishing up.

This meant that he could leave if anything bad happened but also enjoy some conversation if things went well. Luckily his parents were very accepting, his mom running around the table to give Hobi a hug. After a bit of further thought Hoseok also decided to tell his family about Yoongi. At the news Jiwoo let out a surprised gasp before saying they would look cute together. Hoseok recounted the mornings events to Yoongi, both boys smiling fondly.