10: Jake

***

Jake's P.O.V.

***

Andrew was king. How great. Andrew looked around before saying.

"Number 4 go to number 6 and do a lap dance."

I searched the room for those numbers and I heard Austin scream out. "I WILL NOT DO A LAP DANCE!"

"Ew," said Dan. I'm guessing he was Number 6. "I don't want a lap dance from him!" 

"You have to unless you want to tell us a secret," said Matt.

"Ughh," said Austin as he went to Dan and started dancing awkwardly. All the girls were giggling except for Maya who was laughing her head off. I smiled as I saw her and the girls talking because they were getting along but when Kendall came to me, she was a buzz kill.

"Hey Boo," she purred into my ear trying to sound sexy. I pushed her off of me angrily,

"Don't you ever call me that. You lost that privilege when you first walked into that room with him."

"Boo," she said pouting over excesively. "You know I only love you."

"Well my feelings aren't mutual," I told her. "Get out of my face."

Everyone got their slips again as Austin finished his lap dance which was pretty funny. I was hoping to get KING but Amber got it instead.

"Hmm," she said aloud. "Number 7 go play Seven Minutes In Heaven With Number 2."

Number 7 who was her own twin Shelly, was glared at her own sister for she knew that Number 7 was her. But as I searched the room I saw Kane's face blush tomato red which meant......he was Number 2.

Shelly being her boisterous self grabbed Kane's arm and dragged him into the nearest closet which was in fact a walk-in one. As they shut the door, Amber explained how Shelly has had the longest crush on him and now they were finally going at it. How did she know Number 2 was Kane? I don't know but I guess she was psychic.

All of us crowded against the door of the closet to see if we could see if we could see what they're doing but I guess since it was a walk-in closet, they were all the way at the back. Astrid was counting the seven minutes but after that they still haven't come out. We waited one minute................two minutes..................three minutes...............four minutes...........then even minutes passed. As they reached the over ten minutes mark, both of them stumbled out.

Kane came out first as he was the one who probably opened the door and all. His shirt was wrinkled now and there was some lipstick on his face. His face was still red and his hair was messy so I'm guessing he had a nice time

Shelly was worse though. Her hair had been tangled from someone's hands running through them over and over again and her shirt was lifted  bit that you could see some skin. She blushed from all the curious looks people were giving her and glared at her sister still who was smirking. Kane and Shelly were actually cute together.

As they took their seats again they sat together and we got to it. This time, I finally got KING. And then I did something that was totally not me.

I put myself up for the challenge.

A/N: I lied again...I can't really write long chapters much now...I'm behind schedule with stuff....Anyways it's short I know....Hope you enjoyed it though and I've been keeping the streak so please let me finish this by the end of the year and then I'll have a huge accomplishment... Thanks for reading! :D Please:

V O T E

C O M M E N T

And/Or If You Want

F A N

~ Anna <3