[LUST BY CHANCE] LOVE BY CHANCE THE SERIES EP 10 (PART1)

CHAPTER 33: THE AFTER IMAGE AND IMPRINTED WORDS

"Ai Can... You sit right here. And cheer my department!"

At this time, the whole stadium is full of students with cheering voice and the drums. Everyone is screaming and cheering the game on the field. But Mr.KiraKorn or Ai Albino monkey of everyone is siing with the pale face like paper glancing at the person in the next couple seat. That seems strange enough for Pond to follow the look and understand.

"Are you still hating Ai Pete's friend? He's not that asshole as you told me. We have met for several times now. Although he looked at us like the air, he never says shit to any of us." The quarter blook guy says and laughs. He knows so well that when Ai Can hates someone, he'll be hating to death. And someone like Ai Tin, which Ai Can has already punched on the face, is so not right go anywhere close to Ai Can.

Anyhow, this guys doesn't seem that bad. Except for some strange acts that he has toward Ai Pete.

Today, for examples, he is siing right here because he comes with Ai Pete. And people around here seem to pay aention too much to him. Specially Ai Ae, he would have kicked the ball right over here if he can. Yet, this has nothing to do with Ai Can, right?

Don't tell me that you are acting like jealous because of Ai Ae? Besides, he doesn't know that Ai Ae and Ai Pete are in a relationship.

"He's so much more terrible than you know." While Ai Can is still being annoyed, I look over and see that he's reading something on his iPad. Great. What are you doing here using your iPad? You are here to watch the games, then you watch the games. So, when Ai Can says that, it makes Pond wants to know more. So he moves closer to Ai can.

"What's going on?"

"What? No! Nothing's going on."

"But you said he's so much more terrible than I know. What do you mean by that? What did he do to you and I don't know? Tell me... When? Where? and How?" Pond is still Pond. He's being nosy and wants to know more. He wants to have more information about Tin in case that he's trying to be the third wheels in Ae Pete relationship. But that makes Can move one step away from Ai Pond.