Chapter 1

It was supposed to be the best day of my life. I dream of this moment since I was 5 years old when my grandmother was tell me about her wedding day. I started making my wedding list since then and I keep updating it. Things like;

· Veil, headpiece, or hair accessories to complement your gown.

· Wedding shoes that are comfortable enough to dance the night away.

· A clutch bag for wedding day essentials.

And the list goes on, but now it's all ruin. I feel like a sacrificial lamb walking in slaughterhouse instead or walking in aisle for my wedding.

My name is Allison Grayston. I'm among the smartest people in the world with IQ of 195, but how did I end up in this predicament. I love my family but that doesn't apply to them. To them I am black sheep in the family of divas and successfully business people in the world.  

I came from a rich family. So you will think I can have everything a girl an ever want and need, but alas no. My sister need always comes first even if it means I am the one end up paying the price. And this predicament I am in is the price which I am paying.

I was suppose to marry the love of my life in the next six month. I was waiting for my sister( Kira) wedding to end before I start planning mine.  Instead today I am force to wed my sister fiance. I don't even like the guy, scratch that I hate his guts. I wish he fall dead where he stand.

Meet Liam Stone, the multi-billionaire who own software tech. He is only 31 years of age and everybody want to be him or be with him. To me he is a fake, two face person who is so sweet to my sister that make my tooth ache and mister perfect gentlemen in front of his parent and mine.