Chapter 2

The wedding was fast. Well i thank my maker for that. It was torturous. The two face happy parents and friends. They were happy, dancing, laugh and parting as if they didn't notice the gloomy bride in front of them. They have to be blind cause I made it obvious plus they didn't even change the decor. The big ass golden  decorated mirror which were the highlighted piece according to my sister it have both her name and his. 

'Damn!! somebody shoot me' i thought to myself. They didn't take it down. Those mirror are everywhere. My sister thought it could be romantic.'more like narcissistic' they came even in bigger size👀

The big background wall at door still show my sister name, the tanks you cards, cake, heck even the dress I'm wearing is her

The big background wall at door still show my sister name, the tanks you cards, cake, heck even the dress I'm wearing is her. Talk about daily dilemma😒 It was plain awkward and my so husband and has thick face of the size of Jupiter. He sat through all of it.

His fiance left him on the alter and he was forced to join in hold matrimony with his nemesis [which is me]. I hate his guts but I guess the feeling is mutual cause he cant stand me. But i should give it to him, he was cool. The was he handed everything and treated everyone like air.

I wish i could do that. Everything I felt it was expressed on my face hence my gloomy predicament. I think I should burn my whole wedding album. 🤔 Its not just my appearance, make up, hair style nothing match. Its not wardrobe dysfunction but bride in general. 

But I should give it to my sister, she got style. The wedding dress was perfect only 2 size smaller for myself and my perverted husband cant seem to take his eyes off me. He thinks I haven't notice him peeking when i m not looking at him. Blouse is too tight at the top [ i cant breath]. The skirt got high slit that brings out my sexy figure. I feel like a goddess in this wedding outfit.