The beginning

It was a cold winter day and dark clouds covered the sky as snow fell And you walked through the city wearing a black thick hoodie with white fur lining the sleeves and hood and inside the hoodie itself, dark blue jeans, black fuzzy gloves, dark brown boats, a black soft hat, and a red scarf around your neck. You looked around as you walked. You kinda teared up from the cold air blowing against your eyes but you tried to ignore it as you walked to a nearby cafe.

When you got into the cafe you took your hat off letting you H/C hair show and you wiped your eyes as you walked to a empty table and you rubbed your eyes before a waiter came over and you looked at her.

"The usual sir?" The waiter asked, a slight smile on her face. You smilied and sighed looking st your hands and taking your gloves off and you look at her. "Yep!" You replied with a cheerful tone and cheerful smile. "Ok be right with you." The waiter reply's before turning and walking away to another table. You then looked down at your hands staring at the few scars of your fingers and palms, you sighed and then looked out the window at the snowy outside the snow was falling faster than before and you frowned not wanting to walk through the snow.

You sighed and looked down at your hands again before you heard someone stomp into the cafe and kinda stomped to the table behind you and when they got over you could feel the tempature rise and that made you smile you knew who it was. Another waiter went other to the table behind you. "Hello sir, the usual?" The waiter asked a smile on his face like the one who came to your table, and a low deep voice replied "Yeah yeah and make it quick!" The person snapped before looking out the window. You softly and quietly chuckled knowing who it was and you turned around looking at the person and as you knew it was endeavor the #2 hero under all might and your boss.

You smilied and then you waiter came back with a coffee, and you look at her and she put it on your table before stepping away scared of endeavor. "Are you scared of him?" You whisper to the waiter, and she looks at you. "How are you so calm? Do you know who's behind you?" She whispers to you her expression showed confusion and fear. You smile and softly chuckled. "Well I mean he isn't that scary when you get to know him." You whisper back, and you put your hands on your lap. She sighs confused but smiled and put her hands behind her back. "I hope you enjoy your coffee." She said with a smile before turning and walking away like before.

You grabbed your coffee and took a sip and you smiled. The other waiter slowly walked over to endeavor putting his drink on his table before stepping back scared. "I-I ho-hope you enj-enjoy your dr-drink sir." The waiter said before turning and walking away quickly. Endeavor grabbed his drink and took a sip before putting it on the table and he started mumbling to himself. You smiled and got up putting your gloves on and putting your hat in your hoodie pocket and you grabbed your drink and you stepped to endeavors table and look at him. "Hey boss!" You said with a cheerful smile and you took another sip of your coffee.

The hero looked at you he clearly wasn't in a good mode but he never was really. "Oh it's you H/N." He said a bit of annoyance in his voice. You softly chuckled, and you sat down on the other chair opposite of endeavor. "What's so funny?!" He softly growled and he glared st you. You smiled and you took another sip of your coffee, and you stared into endeavors blue eyes with your E/C eyes. "Well I mean we aren't being heroes at the moment so you don't have to call me H/N just call me Y/N ok enji." You smiled setting your drink down on the table. Endeavor growled before grabbing his drink looking away drinking from it then putting it back on the table half way empty. "Don't call me that!" He growled before looking back at you. You were smiling still and you grabbed your coffee taking a drink, you then set it on the table 1/4 of it left. "Oh come on don't be like that." You chuckled and he finished your coffee. Endeavor sighed and mumbled "good grief" he then grabbed his drink finishing it he then got up and walked to a trash can throwing the cup in it before walking out of the cafe. You did the same and put your hat on walking out of the cafe and he ran to endeavor.

The hero looked down at you and he sighed. "What is it H/N?" He asked annoyed and he crossed his arms and kept walking as he looked down at you. You smile up at him, and he put your hands in your pockets. "Well you seem lonely is all." You said to him, you looked forward and mumbled. "I mean I would like to spend more time with you out of our hero work." Endeavor looks down at you he barely heard what you said because you were mumbling and because of the wind and snow, but he smiled down at you before sighing and looking forward. You look up at him before sighing looking forward and you held your arms and you shivered it was a lot colder than before and endeavor looked at you again, and he sighed again before without hesitation he put a arm around you and pulled you close warming you up with his quirk. You blushed from this and he looked up at endeavor. "E-Endeavor w-what are yo-" you were about to finish but endeavor cuts you off. "You seemed cold so I am warming you up with my quirk that's all I mean I can't have you freeze." He said looking away as the two of you walked. You smiled and then side hugged him and you felt so much warmer next to him. The hero slightly blushed and he looked away and he smiled.