Now or Never

The fighting between the four of you went on for quite some time you and endeavor were getting tired but velvet and Micheal didn't seem to be getting tired at Well the clouds in the sky were moving away the light of the sun shining down. You were panting and velvet made clones of herself with the diamonds and you were fending them off but they started to over power you and they grabbed you and pinned your arms to the ground and they also pinned you legs. Velvet walked over to you and the clones then she sat down on your stomach and smiled. "Let's see how loud I can make you scream." Velvet chuckled before making a few of the diamonds appear. Endeavor glanced at you and velvet and his eyes widen before he growls and runs a velvet firing a huge beam of fire from his hands destorying the clones and burning velvet. "fuck off hes mine!!" Endeavor shouted making the beam disappear. Your eyes widen a bit and you blushed before getting up shaking off the feeling.

You grabbed you knife and looked at velvet as she got up smoke coming off of her and he growled. "No you have done it!" She growled and she made the rest of the diamonds form a giant fist. "MICHEAL!!!" Velvet yelled adding more of the diamonds make the fist bigger. Micheal looked at her and floated over and he raised his hands and black winds formed around the fist. "Let's finish it!!!" Velvet yells before sending the fist flying at you and with micheals winds it makes the fist so much faster and stronger. Your eyes widen and brace yourself, but suddenly you were pushed forward, and you fell forward onto the ground. Endeavor pushed you out of the way and the fist hit him instead and he went flying into the building going right through it. You got up and looked at the hole in The building. "ENDEAVOR!!!" You shouted and you clenched your fists and looked at velvet and Micheal you were pissed and they started to make the fist again but bugger and stronger. "That old man got in the way!! But this time we won't miss!!" Velvet laughs like a maniac.

You were out of energy and you could barely stand, and you growled. " don't you dare!" You shouted. "DIE!!!!" Velvet shouted firing the fist and it was twice as fast you could barely react and it caused a giant explosion, snow and smoke floating through the air before slowly fading away. Velvet smilied and looked at micheal. "See I can hold my own!" She pouted crossing her arms. "Look forward the fights not done." He said calmly looking forward. Velvet raised a eyebrow and looked forward but her jaw dropped when she saw what she did. The fist was still there floating in the air something stopping it and to everyone's surprise it was you holding the fist back with both your hands but something was different your long sleeves were ripped off showing one the scars on them and two black markings around them and a black marking moved up the right side of your neck then onto your cheek stopping and you looked forward your eyes a bright blowing purple and you squeezed the fist after a few seconds it burst into black particles. You looked at velvet and Micheal you looked emotionless. "Don't....." you finally spoke but emotionless. "You.......dare....." you contiued taking a few steps closer. Velvet making diamonds appear from the snow, micheal got ready. Endeavor finally stepped out of the building blood running down the left side of his face and his nose, mouth, arms, sides, legs, shoulders, and hands and he looked weak his hero costume was ripped a bit and the flames on it were small and the flames on his face had disappeared.

 Endeavor looked at you and his eyes widen. "Y/N?......." he held his arm trying to not pass out. "H-How?!" Velvet shouted at you but was afraid truly shaking a bit and she looked at micheal. "Let's fire an-" she stopped herself seeing micheal shaking a bit which wasn't normal. "M-Micheal?" Velvet asked now even more scared. You then look down and hunch a bit shaking and you close your eyes trying to contain and control your quirk so you don't go crazy but you then look and stand straight up opening your eyes which were now completely a bright glowing purple and you scream into the air like a animal. Endeavor, Velvet, and Micheal cover there ears. You stop and look at micheal and velvet and they get ready to attack. You scream again before running at them. Velvet throws a bunch of the diamonds at you but even without your knife you destroy with your hands and keep running. Micheal then shoots curved beams of his black winds which head for you, hitting you and cutting you a bit, but you kept running. Micheal then moved the Beams of wind having them aim for your chest but you barely dodged it cutting across your chest blood started spraying out a bit, but stopped after a few seconds and you looked at micheal and velvet again blood ran down your cheeks and mouth and you screamed again.

"Y/N...." endeavor said watching you from the building and he leaned against the wall still hardly being able to stay awake. You then lunged at velvet and Micheal. Both Micheal and velvet made 5 of the huge fists but turned them into spears, and when you were almost to them they shot them at you which when they hit caused a explosion 5 times the size from before but then it was silent velvet, micheal, and you were silent. "Y/N?" Endeavor called out before walking over to the explosion as the smoke and snow cleared.