Underbone: Part I

You felt your back hit the wall and cold, hard skeletal fingers wrap themselves around your wrists, pressing them into the plaster. "You're gonna have a bad time," Sans whispers huskily. You feel a bone rubbing against your core.
You start to chuckle. "H-hey, what's so funny?" Sans asks, upset that you're not taking his sexual advances seriously. Still laughing, you manage to blurt out "I'm- haHA-sorry, I-uh, it's just.... you're so fUCKING short..."
"Am not!"
"Are too..."
His right eye starts to emit a blue light. "Take that back..."
"You're literally the same height as my wrists right now. You are straining yourself with how far you're reaching up to be able to pin me like this."
He lets go of your arms, flustered. "Okay, okay, FINE! If I'm not good enough for you, then I'll bring in someone who is."
Suddenly, bonetrousle starts playing, and you begin to hear loud footsteps and vague sounds of bones rattling coming closer and closer. You look at the doorway, and you see papyrus standing there. Staring at you, hungrily staring up and down your body. He comes closer until his lips (er....teeth?) are against your ears, whispering a husky "nYEH HEH HEH".
Before you have time to process what is going on, you're crying out in pleasure. Megalovania begins to play at a deafening volume as you loudly moan Papyrus' name. The skeleton thrusts his bones in and out of you to every beat of the song, quickly nearing his climax.
"Nyeh....hEH....HEH!~"
All of the built up tension in your core is suddenly released as you cry out, clinging to papyrus' ribcage as you stare into each other's eyes in pure ecstasy.

Papyrus' semen fills you with determination.

After you both have calmed down some, you ask Papyrus if he has any spaghetti on him. He chuckles, reaching into his shirt pocket, pulling out a full-sized plate of spaghetti. How, you ask? Well, even I, the writer of this fanfiction, do not have the slightest fucking clue.
He hands you the plate, and you immediately start eating. Who knew rough sex with a skeleton would be that hunger-inducing? You eat so fast that, soon, you realize there's only one noodle left. One end is in your mouth, and the other in Papyrus', lady and the tramp style. Papyrus begins slurping his end, slowly and meticulously. As he nears your lips, he whispers, "get fuCKING DUNKED ON, BITCH!"
He grabs you by the shoulders, flinging you across the room and into the wall behind him like a booger being flicked into the floor.

To be continued...