Character Connections

House Cahill
- Bernard Alan Cahill, Duke of Ravenforte. Husband of Helene and father of Adeline, Evangeline, and Charles Cahill.
-Helene Ester Cahill, Lady of Ravenforte. Wife of Bernard and mother of Adeline, Evangeline, and Charles Cahill.
- Evangeline Almira Cahill, Lady of Ravenforte and eldest daughter of Lord Bernard and Lady Helene Cahill.
- Adeline Bernice Milburn (Cahill), Lady of Ravenforte. Wife of Byron Milburn. Youngest daughter of Lord Bernard and Lady Helene Cahill.
- Charles Emory Cahill, Lord of Ravenforte and son of Lord Bernard and Lady Helene Cahill

House Milburn
Alden Nathaniel Milburn, vassal of Lord Cahill. Husband of Chastity and father of Byron.
- Chastity Ruth Milburn, wife of Alden and mother of Byron.
- Byron Joseph Milburn, husband of Lady Adeline. Son of Alden and Chastity Milburn .

House Beaumont
Rosalind Mary Beaumont, widow of Mortimer and servant for Lord Bernard Cahill. Mother of Lachlan, Estelle, and Alistair Cahill.
- Lachlan Gideon Beaumont, blacksmith of Ravenforte and eldest son of Rosalind Beaumont.
- Estelle Verity Beaumont, storyteller and daughter of Rosalind Beaumont.
- Alistair Hector Beaumont, son of Rosalind Beaumont.
- Mortimer Clifford Beaumont, vassal to Lord Cahill, husband of Rosalind and father of Lachlan, Estelle and Alistair. Deceased.

House Chandler
Benedict David Chandler, Duke of Dragonspire. Husband of Vivian and father of Nathan and Lisette.
- Vivian Hope Chandler, Lady of Dragonspire. Wife of Benedict and mother of Nathan and Lisette.
- Nathan Luther Chandler, Lord of Dragonspire. Betrothed to Lady Winnifred. Son of Lord Benedict and Lady Vivian Chandler.
- Lisette Elmira Chandler, Lady of Dragonspire and daughter of Lord Benedict and Lady Vivian Chandler.

House Turner
Ernest Lester Turner, Duke of Brackhill. Husband of Susanna and father of Winnifred and Constance.
- Susanna Alva Turner, Lady of Brackhill. Wife of Ernest and mother of Winnifred and Constance.
- Winnifred Lyra Turner, Lady of Brackhill. Betrothed to Lord Nathan Chandler. Eldest daughter of Lord Ernest and Lady Susanna.
- Constance Laura Turner, Lady of Brackhill. Daughter of Lord Ernest and Lady Susanna.