Closer

::::

"Five more minutes till we're on! I'm so excited!" Chan yelled out to the group. Stray Kids are backstage of Music Bank, getting ready to hopefully earn there first win for My Pace.

The group did a team high-five, before being announced to go on stage. STAYs cheered as the walked on, and Stray Kids waved after the got into their begging positions.

Felix felt like running away. He didn't want to be here. His head hurt and he felt like he was gonna drop dead any second.

But he still preformed as normal, without showing any signs of weakness. Once the song was over, Felix smiled with satisfaction before walking offstage with the rest of the team.

They sat backstage, talking to each other for about an hour after that, as well as watching other groups preform. Felix sat in silence.

Jisung wrapped his arms around Felix and rested his head on his shoulders. He knew something was bothering him, and he just assumed it was the same thing from that one night in the dorm.

After a long time of waiting, the boys were finally called back onstage with the rest of the groups that performed that day.

They stood on stage once again, holding each other's hands. They were all nervous, and hopped to finally get a first win.

Seungmin grabbed onto Felix's hands—that were indeed in gloves—tightly, hurting the elder very much. He ignored it, and waiting for the announcement.

When the heard the MC's call the name 'Stray Kids', everyone released hands and started celebrating. They high-fived the loosing groups, wishing them luck for next time.

They all jumped and celebrated on stage, STAYs chanting their names as they danced silly to My Pace. Felix actually felt happy, successful, loved, proud.

Afterwards, the team went back to the dorm to celebrate.

Changbin, Minho and Hyunjin started cooking dinner while Chan started setting up music and the TV.

When finished, the boys jumped around and had fun till late at night, celebrating their first win.

Felix was having so much fun, but he started to feel lightheaded. He rubbed circles on his neck, and that only made the pain worse. His breathing started to speed up, and he felt like screaming.

He ran into his room without saying anything, and then he knew that the ones he now loves will be the ones he wants to kill later.