Crazy (end)

::::

After a long night of celebrating, Jisung tiredly walked into his dorm room, that he shared with Felix.

He slowly opened the door, afraid Felix would be sleeping because he went to bed early.

Entering the room, he immediately saw Felix sitting on the floor, knees tucked in chest. He was leaning back against the frame of the bed.

He was in sweatpants and a white, almost see through tee shirt, different from what he was wearing at the party.

Felix was rocking back and fourth, breathing very heavily. He had something in his hand that Jisung couldn't tell what it was. The room was somewhat dark.

Jisung turned the light on a little, but not all the way. Felix hid the item behind his back.

When taking a good look at Felix, Jisung went into total shock. All across Felix's arms and neck and face were layers and layers of thick, creepy veins and red blood blotches, digging into his skin. He also had black circle rims going around his eyes. His entire body was also pale, almost white.

"Lix?..." Jisung asked, a little scared.

"Shut up!" Felix yelled, starting to cry. "Shut the fuck up!"

Obviously not listening, Jisung slowly walked over to Felix. Wrong choice. You should never get close to a full formed Crank.

Felix then snapped. The moment he's been waiting for since the begging is finally happening.

Felix grabbed Jisung's arm and pulled him down to the floor, making a thud. Felix rolled him over onto his back so that he get on top of him, using all he can to not kill the boy.

Jisung tried to get out of his grip, but Felix suddenly had a lot of strength.

"Felix, what the hell is wrong with you!" He yelled, voice shaking. Felix growled.

He didn't want to, but Jisung started punching and kicking to get Felix off of him. But it didn't work.

The two rolled around on the floor, trying to hurt each other. Jisung to get out of Felix's grip, and Felix because he's gone full Crank, trying to kill everyone in sight.

Felix started getting his hands closer to Jisung's neck, almost choking him. Jisung screamed for help. "SOMEONE HELP!"

Not long after, everyone came bursting in, to see Felix literally trying to murder Jisung.

Chan ran over and tried getting Felix off him, but he ended up getting elbowed in the stomach. Changbin watched in saddens. He knew this day was gonna come.

"Nobody fucking touch me!" Felix yelled in anger. He turned to face his friends, and everyone could see the crazy in Felix's eyes. They all stood in horror at what Felix had become.

A monster.

Felix got up and ran back to the bed to grab the item he had before. Jisung took that chance to try and get up, but Felix was too fast. He came rushing back over and tackled Jisung back too the floor.

Felix forced the item into the boys hand, and Jisung grabbed it and took a look at it. He gasped when seeing it.

It was a gun.

Felix then took Jisung's wrist and angled toward his head.

"Do it!" Felix growled. "Fucking kill me before I kill you!"

Everyone yelled over to Felix, all of it being drowned out by the swarm of thoughts going through Felix and Jisung's minds.

Jisung slapped Felix. "Are you fucking insane?! I love you..." he started to cry. "I...I...can't!"

"I want this! I've fucking wanted this for a year! I can't live like this!" Felix got angrier. "Look at me! I'm a freak!"

Him and Jisung stopped struggling and looked at each other, Felix still on top of Jisung.

"I'm...I'm sorry Jisung," Felix stuttered. He breathed heavily. His skin was pale, looking like he was already dead in the face. Felix wasn't himself anymore.

The Felix everyone knows and loves is...gone.

Felix held his chest tightly, coughing up blood violently. Words can't describe how much pain he was in.

"It's okay, it's okay. Calm down Lix, you're okay," Jisung whispered warmly, yet panicking. He tried smiling at his boyfriend. He had hope that things are getting better.

But that didn't last long, because once again Crank Felix snapped back, and he was out to kill again.

"It's not okay! I haven't been okay!" He yelled violently.

"Jisung kill me. If you have ever been my friend, kill me."

"No, I won't! I love you, you're my best friend! I refuse to touch you with that death machine!" Jisung harshly yelled back. He couldn't even aim the gun at Felix.

"Felix please calm down! We can help you!" Chan yelled from the other side of the room. Felix ignored him

"Shoot me! I don't want to be a Crank...do it before I become one of them!" Felix was now full on crying, and he doesn't know if it's from sadness or anger. "I-I don't want to be one of them!"

Felix was still rolled on top of Jisung, inches away from strangling him. Jisung's body shook in horror.

But then, as if the last bit of sanity Felix had left took over, he looked Jisung straight in the eyes. Felix's voice softened,

"please jisung...please"

Jisung saw the pain and sadness along with the craziness and threat in Felix's eyes. He can tell that Felix has truly been suffering for a while. Jisung really loves Felix, and he doesn't want him to suffer any longer.

Jisung defeatedly glanced at the other members. They all shouted "NO!" over and over again, but it was over.

His heart broke into a million pieces. Jisung mumbled in between breaths, "I love you Lix."

He squeezed his eyes shut as tears continued to fall from them. It felt like everything was moving in slow motion. Because in that moment,

Jisung pulled the trigger

~

|| The End ||

This was,

Gone

PUBLISHED/COMPLETED: October 31st, 2018