The "party"

TOM POV
Fuck was all I could say,how could I ... how could I stare at her while she's changing,that's not right dude . She's looking at me , FUCK , what I'm supposed to say now ,"oh hey zendaya I was just watching you get undress ,nice lingerie by the way" z's gonna be super mad at me .
- what the fuck Tom!what were you doing.-she covered herself with her shirt.
- I ..er...I was -shit I don't now what to say , I can tell she's mad .
-you were starring Tom
-yeah.. I was the thing is that ..
-save it for the party tom ,right now I need some rest-she started pushing me softly outside.
-sorry again -(she confuses me a lot .)
-bye tom 😂

Damn this is going to be very awkward.
It's Harrison's fault, if he hadn't called me this wouldn't have happened.

I decide to text him ,I'm sure he needs to tell me something.

As much as I hate it he's right,I should wait for her in bed 😂😂

ZENDAYA POV
  Just took a mini nap I really want to party with Tom I just hope there isn't any awkwardness between us . It's the last thing I want right now .
I should get changed in to something simple that match with my bikini. Something sexy but not that sexy if you know what I mean.

I get out of my room and I start searching for Tom , by my surprise I found him on the swimming pool getting tanned

I get out of my room and I start searching for Tom , by my surprise I found him on the swimming pool getting tanned. I have to admit it , he's hella fine , last time I saw him he's abs were less toned and his back smaller , he's big now .
-hey mister Whity who wants to get tanned .
- hey!i thought you were sleeping

I trie to ignore how cute he looks while he's trying not to look down .
- I was but then I heard the chill out music you have on and decided to sleep later.-he smiles at me and then he starts walking to me . I don't now why but something of the moment it's making this moment a hot one , the sunset, the music , Tom without a shirt coming towards me like in slowmotion.
Damn Z wake up .
It was to late he picked me up and carried me to the pool to throw me in it .
- Tom you ass,I hate you.
-you do? Then it's okey if I jump on you ?
-Tom don't tooomm
We started playing in the pool like we were kids , it felt so good .
Tom caught me by the waist and turned me around , we started making deep eye contact, Tom started to lean in . He was so close that I thought he was going to kiss me but instead he said something
-I wish you were mine , but you're not and when I'm around you everything changes , I'm not the same . But I know you don't want this , you don't want me in your love the way I do .
-Tom .. I
-it's okay Z , I'll get over you- he stopped making eye contact and started to swim away .
- Tom wait , I never said u don't love you . I'm... I'm scared to love again that's true, but that doesn't mean ..., you know what fuck my fears.- I said while swimming trying to get to him.
Then it happened, the thing that changed my feelings towards him . We kissed , it felt great , some way the kiss made me feel safe.
He started kissing my neck , leaving soft kisses while his hand was in my ass. I was touching every inch of him, we both felt desperate for each other .

I wasn't scared anymore,I was with him , I was in tom's arms . But we still had lot of things to discuss about us , but for the moment I'm going to enjoy the kiss.

————————————————————Hey I know it's been a long time but lately I've been studying a lot because I'm preparing my self for some important exams

Hey I know it's been a long time but lately I've been studying a lot because I'm preparing my self for some important exams . I'm not sure when I'll be updating I hope soon but yeah sorry 😐
K,
Bye
👋