Blood Moon Ball (Part 1)

"So (y/n)," He said while floating to me, "Would you go to the blood moon ball with me!" He said cheerfully while we are floating in the air and him holding me bridal style in his arms. "Umm I don't know," You stated, "If Star said no why should I say yes?" You said very confused.

"Because it will be fun!" Tom replied "What kind of fun?" You ask "Any kind of fun you want!" Tom reassuring replied "Fine I'll go with you but on one condition." You sail flatly "Ok anything!" Tom replied very happily "You have to leave Star and Marco alone!" You said sternly "Ok I will." He sadly said "So I will pick you up around 8pm tonight!" He cheerfully said while floating down to put me on the ground. "One question were should I pick you up at?" Tom said "How about Star's house because you know were she lives." You stated "Ok I will pick you up around 8pm at Star's house!" Tom said very excitedly as he was walking into his carriage "BYE (Y/N)!!!" Tom shouted because he was far away "BYE TOM SEE YOU TONIGHT!" You shouted back then you turn around only to see Star and Marco with there mouths wide open. "You better shut your mouth before you catch flies." You said while you hit the bottoms of their jaws making them bit there tongue the both looked at each other then back at you and said "Ow!" In a union. "Sorry I really just had to do that." You said in a British accent.

__________________time_skip__________________

You and Star have been in your room since you guys got home and she is getting you ready for the ball.

"Do I really have to were this?" You pouted for the 10th time "Yes not shut you pie-hole so I can work my magic!" Star shouted back getting aggravated "Fiiiine!" You said like a grumpy teenager.

_______________________________________________

(A/n) Sorry I know it was bad and very cringe worthy, but I tried to rush it and get I done and posted before my friends kick my butt so here's a short and cringe worthy chapter/update.
Thanks for reading have a nice day!💖

P.S- BLAME MY FRIENDS!

(382 words)