Blood Moon Ball Part 2

~Y/n Pov~

Finally the blonde princess stopped blasting me with her wand and squealed "EeEEeEeeE you look sooooooo pretty!!!" I laughed and walked over to a mirror and looked at the outfit.(A/n dress above and if you don't wear dresses here sorry if you don't like the outfits)

"Wow" I stated surprised as I was staring at the outfit Marco walked in with a plate of his special nachos

"Wow" I stated surprised as I was staring at the outfit Marco walked in with a plate of his special nachos. Star jumped up and down in excitement while grabbing a nacho and shoving it in her mouth "Do you like it- nononono do you love it!!!" She yelled.

I looked at her before looking between Marco, the nachos and back at Star "ok ok ok yes I love it and damn you Marco now I can't eat any nachosssss" I wined wanting to taste the savory cheese covered yellow salty triangle. (😆😆 sorry I had to, do you understand the joke?.......... No? Ok I'll leave now)

Star gave me a death glare while Marco just smirked "awe come on y/n I know you want one there's plenty here for the three of us-" "Marco! You will not ruin my masterpiece with your cheesy chips!" "But she knows she wants one and if she wants one she will have to change into normal clothes and stay home-" "Stop!" I yelled as the room grew quiet.

"Please don't fight over this I'm going and that's the end of it no nachos for me tonight tomorrow we could all hang out and eat nachos ok?" Marco grumbled a "fine" while Star smiled with victory and handed me a bell and a little stick thing. "Have fun ok? I'll keep Lil grumpy grump here busy from doing anything stupid"Star said before Marco retorted"Hey! I'm not a grumpy grump!"

I just let out a small giggle and shook my head "Sure Marco what ever you say" I gave the tiny bell a little ring "But I'm not!" He defended as the ground shook a bit "Bye Marco, Bye Star" I hugged both of them before walking onto Stars balcony and stepping up into the floating carriage.

I waved to my friends as the carriage began moving down hearing them arguing. I let out a small sigh along with a giggle.

~~small little time skip by the cuteness of Toms bunny~~

Once the carriage made its way to a stop the guy carrying it grumbled "were here." I opened the door and said a small thank you before the guy and the carriage disappeared. "Y/n! You made it glad to see you here!" I turned to see where the voice came from. I smiled at the three eyed demon in front of me.

"Hi Tom" he smiled and lead you over to a table with punch and other foods and drinks. I was lost in thought thinking of how to start a conversation not knowing to much about the salmon haired boy. Luck was on your side before you had a chance to speak he started the conversation with a complement and simple question.

"May I say you look beautiful? And how was your day?" He glanced at me while filling up two cups with the punch. I felt heat rise to my cheeks painting them with a light pink color. "Thank you you look nice as well, and it was good. How about yours?" I questioned back keeping my eyes on the cup he handed me not daring to look up at him.

The salmoned haired boy was a little shocked someone asked how his day was but pushed passed that and answered "It was great!" I nodded as the ceiling moved a bit and a opening was created as the red moon light shined down in the center of the room. I stared at the light in wonder and amazement as a slow song started playing.

Tom had a look of agnation and put his cup down on the table "hold on I'll be right back" he said calmly before muttering something about the wrong song. I nodded and watched him retreat away toward the stage as I took a sip of my drink I wondered why this event was so special.

I look around seeing some people whispering and others looking at me. I moved around a bit uncomfortable wishing he would hurry up a bit. After what felt like hours but probably a couple minutes staring at my cup I notice two black polished shoes in front of me in my line of eye sight.

I felt relived and glanced up at the three eyed demon holding out a hand to her. "May I have this dance?" And if on queue a different song started. I nodded and took his hand "you may" I said letting out a slight giggle.

He walked them both under the strange moon light and started dancing with me as the people around them moved creating a small circle. As they danced the time flew by and as soon as the dance started it ended much to your dismay.

"You're good at dancing" he smiled while I tried to hold in my snickers "Yeah ok, all I was doing was stepping on you're toes the whole time" all he did was shake his head and lead them out to a balcony. "So..." I started not really knowing what to say. "So...?" He gave me a questing look.

"

Well I don't know what else to say" I defended with a nervous laugh. Tom let out a chuckle "Then I guess So would work" we laughed and looked at each other in silence before we started leaning in. Before anything happened Marco barged threw the door along with Star "Marco, Star?" I asked confused and Tom began to grow mad beside me.

"What are you two doing here?!?!?" He yelled Marco grabbed my arm as he dragged me away as Toms yells could be heard not far behind. I looked back at him just in time to see Star freeze him in ice.

I planted my feet into the ground stopping Marco from pulling me any further "What are you doing here? Star I thought you were supposed to stop him not rebel against me?" Marco pulled you once again "come on we got to go we will talk about this later" he stated with worry in his voice.

I sighed and nodded "fine"

_______________________________________

(A/n) OMG FINALLY I CAN PUBLISH THIS, THIS IS MOST I HAVE MOST LIKELY EVER WRITTEN HURRAY TO ME!!!!
Hope you enjoy this chapter I will most likely post more and I might update the old chapters! Thank you for reading! 💖

(Word count 1119)