Chapter 1: THE LITTLE SISTER

Akira's POV

Nanba Prison.

I've heard so many rumors about it. Some saying it's the most intense prison to get out of, others saying it's deadly and people have died constantly. The prisoners themselves are dangerous as well. Theses rumors had made me a little bit uneasy, but I would never admit that to anyone. Especially not to my older sister, Momoko, who I found out recently, is the one in charge of the entire Nanba prison.

Sure, I expected something big from her. She was always the one scoring high on everything and the prettiest one of the both of us. But I didn't expect her to have so much authority over so many people, to have so much power. it must be one of the best feelings. That, and the fact that she can do whatever she wants and not get in trouble is also a bonus.

Even as children, Momoko was always a winner. She would always steal the attention from my family towards her. All the guys would drool over her, even some of our teachers as well. Nobody could ever ignore her, the lady with so much talent and beauty that could beat any other. She's the perfect daughter.

I wonder how she looks like now. It's been years since I last saw her. Years since I've interacted with her. Years since she last bothered to see if I was alive. It almost seems like she's no longer related to me, since she doesn't even call or text me to see how I am. She's become so focused on her job, she has no time for her family anymore. 

But yet, she's still my sister. I can't ignore her existence, even if she ignores mine.

So here I am, visiting her Prison full of fools.

After all, it's only a matter of time before this prison becomes mine.

****

"Miss Akira, my name is Seitaro Tanabata. May I escort you to The Warden's office?" A pretty boy guard with long blue hair, rather nervous, smiled at me.

"Of course." I replied and smiled back. The boy blushed, but turned around and motioned me to follow him.

As we walked down the Prison cells, I could hear people mumbling my sister's title "the Warden," and the trembling fear behind it. Wow, she's managed to get everyone here fear her. Impressive.

"Who is she? She looks like the Warden!" A prisoner whispered.

"She does. Maybe she's a friend?"

"No baka! It's her sister!"

"The Warden has a sister?!"

I smiled as I walked by them, completely ignoring their stares and following the guard named Seitaro to my sister's office. It's nice to know people see our resemblance, especially since I'm sure Momoko never even mentioned my existence to anyone here. I guess we really do still look alike, even after all these years.

"We will be going up the elevator now. " Seitaro said, punching numbers into the screen and then steps back as the elevator slowly drops down and opens. I follow him in and we go up to who knows what floor number.

The elevator opens, and there stands a man who has orange hair with green tips, a red belt tied around his waist. He is another handsome fellow. I've noticed all the people I've seen here are all men. I wonder why that is, maybe she's afraid someone could come in and take her crown?

"Welcome, Miss Akira." he begins, bowing. "I am Samon Goku. I will also escort you to the Warden's office."

I nod to him. "Very well. Show me the way." He turned around, but not before I saw the dark red shade of his cheeks.

Goku and Seitaro both take me to the Warden's room. I see it before we reach it. A big brown door with the title WARDEN in bold letters.

"Guards." I say. They both turn and look at me with questionable eyes. "I am going in, alone."

Seitaro starts to speak up. "But we have to talk to the Warden first-"

"No. It's better for me to go in alone." I say, staring at them hard. They both gulp, turn red, and nod, allowing me to go in by myself. I smile. I could so get used to this.

****

I walk into Momoko's office and take in the colors of the room: a light green colored stripped wall, pink crimson sofa's and pink floor. The room was big, much too big for just one person. The room smelled like flowers, those that have the fruity fragrance. I looked at the paintings on the wall and saw that they were all pictures of her.

I turned and saw a brown desk to my right. A woman with long blue hair was sitting in her chair facing the window, which showed a bright clear blue sky.

Momoko.

"I see you actually came." she spoke, her voice sounding different to me, not the same cheery voice when we were younger, but was more deeper and professional. "I didn't think you wanted to see me."

"I didn't want to at first, but mother and father insisted I come." I told her. "They wanted to make sure you were alive, Momoko." I said with a hint of sarcasm. She turned around to see me.

She was still beautiful. Her red colored eyes with long gorgeous eyelashes stared back at me. Her blue spiky long hair made her look like a movie star. She's wearing a burgundy suit with her nameplate on her left side. She's also wearing a gold medallion tie, with two gold bars on her collar. So professional.

"I'm sure there must be a better reason than that." she says, staring straight into my eyes. "Mother and Father know I can take care of myself."

As she stared at me, I felt her look at me with disapproval in her eyes. The way she stared at me reminds me of the look she gave me when we were younger, right before she left for good. The look that was saying I wasn't ever good enough to be apart of her life. I was too different from her: sensitive, weak, quiet, and too emotional.

The jealousy I had of her long ago, come back again. I felt little compared to her, like I could never reach up to her level. But I shook that thought away quickly. I didn't want to ever feel that way again-- I want to prove to her that I'm not who she thinks I am. I am much better, much stronger. I am Akira Hyakushiki, the warden's younger sister.

"Why are you really here, Akira?" she asked, setting her elbows on her desk and placing her hands under her chin. I always thought my name was beautiful, but hearing her say it makes me want to hate it.

Why did I want to come? I had asked myself this question earlier. Don't get me wrong, I had a perfectly good life without Momoko- I had many friends. I had family that actually gave me attention for once. I had many boys that were after me. I had a great job, with many people by my side supporting me. My life was perfect, at least in my perspective.

So why was I here? What did I want?

I've come to take everything from you.

I gave her a mischievous smile.

At that moment, before I could respond, a voice behind me spoke.

"Lady Akira will now be the assistant Warden."

I turned to see the most handsome man I couldn't have ever dreamed of seeing.

Hello princesslunabooks here!! Please comment, vote and follow us for more. Please feel free to message us and request other animes we should watch and write!! Thank you for reading!
                             Love,
                                 Princesslunabooks