How about trash?

I sat in the coffeeshop with Josh discussing a speech about trash. Now trash is the biggest problem in the world, maybe even the number one basic topic. All compete to spread bad trash for our lives today.

"So what do you mean, what is this waste problem until the world is very angry?"

"Do you know which jellyfish or plastic?" I showed a photo to Josh. His eyes became wide looking at the photo. "God, they are almost the same."

"Well, the animals in the sea are very innocent

"Well, the animals in the sea are very innocent. They think that this plastic waste is their food. Dont you sad?"

"You're right. Pity them. How about it now?"

"It's still the same. A lot of animals think that palstic is their food. A lot of animal experts save the sea animals that eat trash, especially plastic." I replied lightly.

It is true. Animals have become problematic because of the waste that humans continue to make. For example plastic is an object that can be decomposed 450 years later, imagine that all this time there is also a plastic mountain in this world that is ready to wait for your generation and other animals.

"So, their ecosystems are disturbed by trash. How about growing coral and other marine biota?" Josh asked enthusiastically.

"The same as other marine animals they are threatened with disturbance or damage because of this trash. See this photo, how do you think the ocean is full of this waste? To the point that this tortoise is wrapped in plastic rubber." I show Josh another photo.

"Are you serious? So, why are animals dying because of the trash, especially plastic they eat? They are very sad

"Are you serious? So, why are animals dying because of the trash, especially plastic they eat? They are very sad. I don't know that it is as dangerous as plastic for these animals."

I smiled. It seems like this is suitable for my speech in front of headmaster later. "Animals like that have an impact. What about us? It's not now the impact, but later if nature starts not to be friends." I replied and preparing.

Josh patted my shoulder so I saw him. "How can people stop making trash in the world?" He said confidently.

"This way, there is no need for everyone in the world today who moves. From ourselves small things can become big, Josh. For example, like you throw trash at a place and then reduce using plastic as a container or when you buy coffee in a better place to use own containers from plastic cups or when shopping you use your own shopping bag instead of using a plastic bag. It all reduces waste. It's easy? but it's beneficial to the environment around you. " I explained broadly, which was answered by Josh.

Josh stood in front of me. "Then you prepare with your speech? Did I help you talk about the trash earlier. Let's just say you were giving a speech in front of headmaster." Josh said,then I stood up and walked with Josh to the school hall to wait for my speech.