*ADOPTED*~Nineteen~

Crisstopher and I have now been a solid couple for almost a two years now, and I was just getting off the phone with my brother Tommy and his wife Trinity telling them all about me and Criss and how happy I was and that he has been tossing the idea of marriage to me all week. I was a little gunshy of the word though especially after the bad marriage I was in before, Tommy told me very quickly that there was no way I was marrying anyone until he got there to check the dude out to see if he was top notch and best quality, because the last time a chose a partner it was the worst thing I ever did. I snickered at how my brother said things, but he was very serious about it, but he meant it out of pure love for me.

I promised him that this Criss was the exact opposite from what Kris was...and that my ex couldn't even hold a flame to my new Crisstopher. But I did tell him that I would really love for him and the family to come for a visit because I really missed them, and I did want them to meet him and the friends I made. Plus I had a secret surprise for them once they got there, that I didn't want to share over the phone. When I finally got my brother to hang up on me, Criss came running thru the house hollering for me telling me that the wedding was so happening! I chuckled as I realized that he must have noticed the little piece of paper that I conveniently left for him on the counter where he always put his keys when he came home.

I was folding up the laundry when I asked him why the sudden outburst, he rushed into the room and grabbed and swung me in circles as he said ecstatically that I was pregnant!! I jokingly told him if he continues with all his silly ass joltings on me, I wouldn't be for long. He put me down as he gave me his cheesy grin and asked me when I wanted to set the wedding date and that it had to be before the baby was born. I told him that it was in the works, that I just talked my brother and his family to come down for a visit where we would spring the surprise wedding on them during the family/friend reunion this coming weekend. Criss kissed me gently on the lips as he said that was a perfect idea, then he said he should kick his own ass for not thinking of it first.

Criss told me as he plopped in the bed, that he wanted me and our boys to come to the Luxor tonight and watch him perform, that it was really bumming him out that I've been dating him for a long time now and not once have I seen his show. I playfully jumped on top of him and told him I would love to watch him, but first, before we went we had a lot of people to call for the reunion just to make sure who was coming and who wasn't. Criss started going thru his contact list and picking out friends that he did want to invite, but before he made any calls he looked around blankly and asked where our two boys were at. I gave him that 'are you kidding me look' as I told him that Klayton came over shortly after he went to work and I never saw or heard from any of them again. But Klayton told me that he was going to come and kidnap the kids for the day so they could have fun with him and his son.

Criss gave a tiny sigh as he said he would just have to settle with me going to see his show tonight, and that he could always take our boys with him to work later on to see him perform. Then we both sat up in bed and began making phone calls to all the names we had written down and made marks on all the ones that said yes and scratched out the ones that said they couldn't...which wasn't very many. Once we got our reunion all planned out, I stood up and gave a stretch and said as soon as I changed into something more comfortable and presentable in mass public we could head over so he could get ready for his show.

Once we made it to The Luxor, he rushed with me to his theater taking his private halls so no one could delay us, then he showed me from the stage that I would be sitting in the front row and center that way he could keep his eyes on me. Then he gave me one more kiss as he said he needed to get ready, and that I needed to get prepared to be amazed. I smiled at him as I told him I was already amazed by him at every little thing he does...but then I added that I would be ready for it...but he snickered to himself as he left the stage and said I had no idea what he had in store for me as he chuckled devilishly...for he felt like it was going to be a night for Xristos to come out and play for the show this time...and there was no telling what that crazy fucker was going to say and or do.

But that part wasn't until the middle/end of the show, the first half of the show was alluring and quite beautiful, then the interlude was very emotional and very tearful...but what I didn't know was that he was working everyone up for the craziness he was about to throw on us all, even though a lot of his regulars that were there knew what to expect to a certain extent...I had no idea what was getting ready to happen...but suddenly the stage went dark...and a loud and crazy maniacal laugh filled the theater...then as soon as the lights burst on...my Criss was covered in face paint and had the craziest look in his eyes, like nothing I have ever seen before! & he was staring right at me as he was flicking his tongue and licking his lips very wickedly in between his crazy ass laughing and jumping around like a lunatic.