☁Tenya Iida x Reader pt 1

.......................................

"I cannot condone actions that disrespect these desks! Not when great men and women, our upper class men once used them!"
"Also noisy.."
These were some of the words you heard as you walked into 1-A's classroom. Pushing past the crowd of your peers as they circle around a green haired boy, whom was the only one injured at hero training today.
You turned to see a boy with blue hair and glasses, making weird hand motions while conversing with another boy. He had a bird like head and red eyes, glasses seemed to be lecturing him for sitting on the desk top.
'So glasses is the strict one out of the bunch, eh?' You thought as you sat down on your desk like birdy. It wasn't that long until the bell rang anyway.
"Hey! These desks arn't for sitting on! That's what the chairs are for!"
You looked up and saw glasses walking over to you, but stopped once you looked at him.
"Huh? Oh, my bad, sorry glasses." You hopped off the desk.
"Glasses?" The blue haired male asked, tilting his head.
"Yeah, I make nicknames for people I don't know the names of."
The male blinked in confusion before clearing his throat, fixing his tie and stepping closer.
"Well then! Let's fix that shall we? I'm Tenya Iida," He put his hand out to shake, which you gladly accepted.
"Y/n L/n."
"Nice to meet you, Y/n."

-

A few weeks have past and you've gotten to know everyone better. Especially Iida, the glasses man. You got to meet him through Ururaka, bless her soul, and ever since then you became great friends with the trio.
Though despite Iida's strict manner, he's been getting slightly more tense everytime you hang around him. He will avoid eye contact and only answer with short sentences, which worried you. Usually he's loud and more extroverted. At least with everyone one else. Did dislike you or something?
"What? Iida doesn't dislike you!" Izuku assured, patting your shoulder.
"Yeah, what makes you think he doesn't like you?" Ururaka tilts her head.
"Oh, I don't know. Maybe the fact he acts like I carry the plague when I'm within five feet of him." You say sarcastically and sigh.
Ururaka blinks in surprise before bursting out of laughter, Izuku joining in.
"What? What's so funny?"
"You really are oblivious Y/n. Iida's just shy around you, that's all!"
"Iida. Tenya Iida being shy? That's hard to believe."
"Well believe it, 'cause it's true!" Mina budded into your conversation, giggling.
"Why is he so shy then? And all of sudden to, it's not like him to be shy."
"Maybe he has a crush on you!~" Hagakure teased.
"What!? No no, theres not way Iida would like-"
"Everyone! Get into your seats! Class is yet to start!" Speak of the devil, Iida himself walked into the classroom.
"Oh, seems the class rep is here. Good luck Y/n!" Ururaka teased and walked to her seat, followed by Mina and Hagakure.
You looked up at Izuku who just shrugged and gave you a thumbs up.
"It'll be fine, just ask him." The freckled boy smiled before too taking his seat.
You sighed and rested your head onto your arms. You watched as Iida went to take his seat beside you, he hesitated when he saw you and did his dorky hand chops nervously.
"A-ah, good morning Y/n!"
You waved slightly, muttering a slight 'Hi' as he sat down.
You sat up once you saw Aizawa start class, though you felt a pair of eyes on you.