🥀☁ [Todoroki x Reader]☁🥀

I'm feeling really angsty so I'mma just leave this here-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The summer air was refreshing to say the least. It had been awhile since you had a chance to get out and away from the constant commotion of UA.

You were sitting on the now cold sand, staring at the rolling waves. It was currently night time, and probably way past dorm curfew but right now that hadn't even crossed your mind. So many other thoughts were racing through your head at the moment.

~Flashback to about a year before now~

Today was planned to be the day your friend, Jiro had, after months of convincing, finally talked you into having the courage to confess your feelings towards the dual haired boy who sat behind you in class. And after hours of preparing what to say, you were confident in doing so.

You had left a note asking him to meet you on the roof after school, and you had been a bundle of nerves until the final bell rang. You packed up and raced to the roof, remembering that you hadn't left who the note was from on the note before giving it to him.

You luckily made it up there before him, so you now had time to plan out what to say to him. You paced around, muttering lines until Todoroki's voice made you jump.

"Y/n?"

You turned to face the dual haired boy, a nervous smile making its way onto your lips.

"Were.. You the one that left this note?" The male asked, holding up the blue sticky note.

"Y-yeah! It was me."

"I see, did you need something from me?"

"Not exactly.. I j-just wanted to tell you something!" You said hurriedly, afraid he's thinking you made him come up here for nothing.

"Oh? Just that? We could have discussed in class," He walked closer. "Why do we need to be up here to talk?"

"I-i um.." You looked up to meet his eyes, he was urging you to continue. His eyes were calm, and curious, a beautiful grey and turquoise pair.. Snap out of it! "I, I... I like you!" You yelped, quickly looking down.

Everything went silent. Neither you or Todoroki said a word, and you started to fear the worst.

You then felt a warm hand on your head, you looked up and saw Todoroki smiling softly at you. It was faint, but it was a smile. He gently patted your hair. "I like you too, Y/n." His usual monotone words held sincerity in them.

It took you a moment to fully let his words sink in, and when they did you smiled like an idiot. Todoroki softly chuckled at your expression, pulling his hand away from your head.

"Would you care too walk home with me?"

"Y-yes! I mean, sure."

And so your relationship with Todoroki started. The first six months were wonderful, you two went on dates, and hung out with the Deku squad (who absolutely loved having you around).

But, as the months continued from there, Todoroki gradually got quieter towards you, then avoiding you. At first you didn't notice, and when you did you thought it was because that his relationship with his father wasn't so good right now. You always knew Todoroki and his father, Endeavor were not on the best terms so you stayed out of it and tried to cheer your lover up. But he never smiled when you tried.