C.1

"Mommy smile!"

"Mommy no, you gotta show teeth like cheese!" Zoe frowned and I giggled at her actions trying to show my teeth for her

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Mommy no, you gotta show teeth like cheese!" Zoe frowned and I giggled at her actions trying to show my teeth for her.

"C'mon baby. It's time for bed." I scooped her up in my arms getting out of bed walking to her room since she wanted to spend some time with me before bed.

"Bihh Whea's daddy?" She pouted noticing Ant wasn't here like most nights.  

Not being able to fix the look on my face, Zoe caught on and started to feel bad. "What's wrong mama?"

Shaking my head I gave her a fake smile and started kissing on her 3 year old cheek.

"Nothing baby. He's running a lil late from Maw Maw's." I said referring to my mom but I knew it wasn't the truth. I had no clue where he was this time of night.

Most nights he'd come home smelling like strong weed and alcohol.

"Why I can't sleep withcu?" She whined as I tried to place her in her bed once I was in her little princess room.

"Because you're becoming a big girl and big girls sleep in their beds." And because I can feel the waterworks coming and as soon as Ant walks through that door another argument.

"But mama I'm not a big guh. I'm a lil tiny baby." She cooed and I smiled at her cuteness.

"You will always be my baby, okay? But for right now sleep in here I'll be right next door." I told her and she nodded but with the same frown.

"Okay..goodnight mommy. I luh you." She hugged me giving me kisses.

She says she loves me just like Ant used to say it.

"I love you too baby." I kissed her back and tucked her into the bed and setting up the nightlight before I left her room.

Walking into my room I looked at the time that read 11:34 p.m and seen there was still no sign of Ant and I knew he probably wouldn't be home anytime soon.

Looking at myself in the mirror I was displeased at what I seen. Looking at the picture on dresser mirror I seen it was a picture of me and Ant.

 Looking at the picture on dresser mirror I seen it was a picture of me and Ant

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.