C.2

Leanna .

I sat parked in front of my house with Zoey buckled up in her car seat in the backseat. I looked back to see she was sleeping peacefully and I knew I had to get her inside the house so I could get to work.

For one I was trying to avoid seeing Anthony but it seemed impossible since I left my house keys in the house with him. Frowning at the thought I decided to just get out and get it over with so I could go to work.

Exiting out of the car I went to the backseat and got zoey successfully out without waking her up and I carried her small self up the steps with her bag in my other hand.

Biting my lips I rose my hand and knocked a few times on the door waiting for him to actually come down to open it. I looked down to my feet as my nerves started working up as I heard movement on the other side of the door.

Once the door was opened I was expecting to see Anthony but was met with a light skin woman standing in front of me.

I looked at her with confusion stuck up on my face. "Uh, Who are you?"

"Ciera. Can I help you?" She questioned.

I did a dry laugh as I shifted Zoey on my hip. "Where's Anthony?" I asked as I looked around behind her.

"In the shower." She said and I could feel my blood boiling. Here he was singing to me over the phone begging he needs me but have another bitch in his house doing god knows what.

"Excuse me," I pushed pass her making my way towards the stairs.

"What the fuck are you doing? I said he's in the shower." She protested.

"This is my damn house." I snap at her and she rose her eyes bows. I ignored her and made my way upstairs to our room and sat Zoey on our bed hearing the shower running in the bathroom.

Once I laid her down I barged into the bathroom and seen he was stepping out and grabbing his towel.

"You are a real piece of shit you know that? How dare-How dare you have another woman in my house fucking her while I'm gone. Fuck you, Anthony. Seriously this is how you do me? After all we've been through, you just go and throw it away!" I fumed as I pushed his bare chest his eyes bulking as he was trying to prevent himself from falling.

"Lea-" I cut him off.

"No, I don't want to hear it. I don't want nothing from you, I want a divorce. I came here to drop Zoey off and work things out with you but you fucked it up." I yelled him as I felt my eyes watering.

"Can you let me tal-" he tried to speak again but I shook my head.

"I'm done talking." I shook my head walking out of the bathroom about to grab Zoey.

I guess I have to miss a day of work.

Before I could grab her, Ant grabbed my hand and turned me to him with a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Whatever you think I did, you have it all wrong." He said and my eyes flickered amused.

"So Ciera is just a robot huh?" I laughed dryly.

"If you ask me about her instead of accuse me of doing something you'd know. She's just a old friend that just came in town and I was going to tell you about her when I seen you today. She just showed up a couple hours ago. And you wouldn't answer my phone calls." He said and I gave him a look and then twisted my lips.

"Why does she not know about me then?" I questioned.

"She does, I've told her about you. Probably didn't know it was you." He told me.