Video Games and Giggles

//oof haven't updated in a while I'm a great writer ;)//

"Stop killing me!" Thomas cried for the 5th time.

"Shh... we're in the library keep your voice down," I whispered, softly giggling.

Thomas turned away from his computer screen and looked at me. "You reckon it stopped raining?"

I swiveled around in my chair looking for a window. "Well... maybe. We can go check."

Thomas clicked a few things on his screen which then prompted the message on mine "XoxoMac_n_cheese1789 has left the server."

We walked out of the main area and over to the doors. Fortunately it had stopped raining.

"Well..." Thomas was trying to fill the silence between us. "What now?"

I glanced over then up at him before returning my eyes to the window. "We can go to my room, my roommate might be there but we have an X-box."

"That sounds great." Thomas reached in front of me to open the door and then like the gentleman he is, held it open as I scampered through.

"Here, follow me," I said as I took the lead and led him to my dorm.

We were about halfway there, making small talk when a very tall man ran right into me.

"Gah! Oh my gosh I'm so sorry!" He said offering a hand. He had messy brown hair but wasn't really my type.

"Oh no I'm sorry, I was standing in the way." I took the dude's hand to stand up and I saw Thomas chuckling, eyes twinkling which only made me more embarrassed.

"Hey? Jer! C'mon!" There was a shorter dude calling to the one that knocked me over.

"Uh- Sorry, again." Said the one to me as he ran off after the red hoodied dude.

"S-sorry," I repeated.

"Oh lord, Jem. You need to stop apologizing so much it was clearly Jeremy's fault, he pushed you over."

I cringed at the nickname. "Well I was probably in the way... wait you know him?"

"Yeah... he's in my drama class."

"You take drama?"

"Yes, I'm minoring in it."

"Oh." I was realizing that I hardly knew anything about Thomas. "That's cool."

"...yeah," he glanced off to the distance.

"You want to get going?" I pointed to the building which was only about 50 feet away.

"Yes... yes of course."

I nodded and when we got to my door I fished in my pocket for my keys. I fumbled with them for a bit before opening the door.

"Welcome to my humble home." I hooked my keys on the ring and gestured for Thomas to come in.

The good news was that Samuel wasn't home, the bad news was he left a mess. I crinkled my nose. There were Samuels socks on the ground and a bowl of rotting ramen in the sink.

"Uh... sorry about the mess, I didn't have the chance to clean up," I admitted.

"Don't worry about it, this is nothing compared to Alex and Herc's room." Thomas rolled his eyes just thinking about it.

I tried to shake away the mention of Alexander. I don't know why it bothered me so much.

"So for games..." I walked over to the stack of games and started filing through them. "Battlefront, FIFA 13 & 15, Overwatch, WWE, uhh... Fortnite, ooooOh and Sims."

"Sims sounds good."

"Great." I put the disc in and powered on the Xbox.

Thomas sat on the ground right in front of the tv and I grabbed the chair from my desk and sat on it backwards.

We played with my Sims; Harry Potter, Simon Snow, Annabeth Chase, and Lady Gaga, for about an hour.

It wasn't until I sent Harry to his soccer game that I remembered Charles' party.

"Oh shit. Sorry Thomas, I have to go somewhere."

He glanced over his shoulder at me. "Okay. If you don't mind me asking, where are you going?"

"Oh just my boyf- Uh... Charles' party, we're watching the soccer game with Isabella Bunbury and James Reynolds." I don't why I just flat out told him all about it.

Thomas bit his lip and continued to look up at me. "Uh..." He must've been thinking because he never(at least from what I know,) hesitated. "Do you like soccer?"

"Well... no. Not exactly."

"Then why are you going?" He asked.

"Because Charles..."

"You must really like him, huh?" Thomas stands up and stretches by arching his back, like a cat.

"I- um-"

"I'll leave you be, so you can get ready and what not." He didn't even let me answer. He strode to the door, gave me a soft smile, then left.

//I KNOW. I KNOW. ITS BEEN 4 MONTHS. IM SORRY. AND THIS IS SHORT. IM SORRY. I can't really say I've been busy but I just had writing block. I literally haven't written anything in 4 months unless it was for school. :(. I love writing this story, and just anything in general, so I really hope I can continue this.//