Deal With The Devil

That Next Morning...

Brandon was the first to wake up at his house. He put his back up against the headboard and looked around the room. He looked down to see Becky sleeping peacefully Next to him. He smiled and slowly got out of bed and went to the bathroom to clean himself up. After he brushed his teeth put moisturizer in his hair, and put on his new breast cancer wristband he got, he made his way to the kitchen to make breakfast. While he was eating, his phone rang. He put his fork down, cleaned his hands, and answered it.

Brandon: Hello?

Paige: Morning Brandon, How are you?

Brandon: Good, I guess. What's with the early call?

Paige: Well Bobby heard your promo on Smackdown yesterday and let's just say he wasn't too happy when you just requested a championship match and to be honest, we sympathize with him.

Brandon: Really?

Brandon sighed.

Brandon: Continue.

Paige: Look you relinquished the title. You didn't lose it. If you would've lost it, then your match would've been accepted.

Brandon: So.. that's it? No more title shot?

Paige: Well... not necessarily. You see Bobby and I talked for a bit and we agreed that we would give you a chance to earn a title shot at Hell in a Cell.

Brandon: Right, So... who's the opponent?

Paige: Well... it's the Undertaker.

Brandon: What?!

Paige: Hey, gotta work for it somehow. Either way the match will be a normal singles match so no real problem about that. So you my friend better start training. Oh yeah, and welcome back.

The phone hung up.
Brandon put his head in his hands and sighed before moving his hands down his face.

Becky: Was that Paige?

Brandon: Yep. Wait did you hear that entire thing?

Becky: Nah, Just something about earning a title shot at Hell in a Cell. Which by the way is the same pay per view that I'll have my first title defe-

Brandon: It's against Taker.

Becky: No... Really!!

Brandon nodded.

Becky Sighed, but remembered something.

Becky: Wait a second. There's only one person that could've made that match a thing besides Paige...

Her face when red with anger.

Becky: Bobby!

Brandon: Hey, calm down. I've competed in high pressure matches before. This should be nothing new.

Becky: Yeah, but have you actually heard of him and what he's done. We're talking one of the most dominant forces in this business. Jimmy Snucka, Jake Roberts, Diesel, Ric Flair, Edge, Triple H, Shawn Michaels and Kane TWICE!! The dude is pretty much unstoppable.

Brandon: Yeah, but he has never been in the ring with me.

Becky: You are CRAZY!!! But I love you either way.

They shared a hug.

Becky: So wanna start training?

Brandon: Yeah after I let my food digest real quick.

Becky: Right, I'm-a go get ready.

That Next Tuesday
6:40 PM