Harry Arrington:

Harold Leon Arrington

Song: "Love It If We Made It" - The 1975

age: 19sexuality: straightstatus: talkinglikes: late night shenanigans, art, rainstorms, adventures, playing bass, partyingdislikes: religion, lying, cheatingkinks: sensual sex, shower sex, back scratches, kissing all over

age: 19
sexuality: straight
status: talking
likes: late night shenanigans, art, rainstorms, adventures, playing bass, partying
dislikes: religion, lying, cheating
kinks: sensual sex, shower sex, back scratches, kissing all over

background: The sweet and loving boy was born in Australia to a divided household. His parents divorced when he was only two so he doesn't remember much of them being together. His mother taught him to be kind and compassionate, while his father taught him to be patient and quiet. He somehow picked up all these traits, making him a sweet, loyal, and loving guy. Both of his older siblings, Kara and Calum, chose opposite parents to live with. But Harry loved both of his parents and split the time fairly as much as he could. Growing up Harry always had a passion for music, playing the bass specifically. In high school, his best mates formed a band and made him the bassist. He partied a lot and did a lot of drugs but never found himself addicted to anything except the wrong girls. Throughout high school he found himself to get attached easily to pretty girls with bad personalities. They would use Harry for his loyalty, sex, or the status of dating somebody. He was too nice to step in and object his feelings. It took him up until his senior year to realize that he was falling for the wrong girls. He's never had a super serious relationship due to the wall he keeps up.

occupation: After high school, Harry's band became very popular. He tours around the world with his best friends for a living. He's currently settled in Canada for the month break he has before the boys all go back to The U.S. to start the new album.

interest: Harry is a cuddly and sweet boy that wouldn't hurt a fly, especially a girl. He wants a sweet girl he can spend hours with just talking and laughing with. He would love to bring her on tour with him so they could travel the world together. Harry desires to settle down with a family some day and the love of his life.

other photos: