Griffin Stark:

Griffin Joel Stark

Song: "Skin" -Dijon

age: 24sexuality: straightstatus: singlelikes: art, money, sex, travelingdislikes: know it alls, being disrespected, his fear of commitmentkinks: shower sex, kissing all over, teasing, daddy, drunk sex

age: 24
sexuality: straight
status: single
likes: art, money, sex, traveling
dislikes: know it alls, being disrespected, his fear of commitment
kinks: shower sex, kissing all over, teasing, daddy, drunk sex

background: Griffin was born in a bustling city near London. He had always been a stubborn child and only liked things when they went his way. Griffin loved being spoiled while growing up, especially by his grandmother that loved him so dearly. Unfortunately, his mother fell very sick with cancer when he was only eight years old. Griffin and his father had to watch his mother slowly decay and lose her life. This completely changed Griffin as a person. He no longer was stubborn and a spoiled brat. He learned that life was too crazy and unpredictable to be a mean person. He was still some what of an asshole that didn't let anybody push him around, but he was more genuine...or at least he tried to be. Once he was in high school, he became very very popular. He was the star and captain of the soccer team and a partied a lot. Most of his high school memories involved soccer, drugs, sex, and drinking. Griffin didn't get into any serious relationships because he never wanted to feel tied down. He wanted to explore and do whatever he wanted without having some sort of weight attached. As he went off to college, he met a sweet girl that he considered spending forever with. Although, he couldn't say 'i love you' back to her and she ended things right there. Griffin remains the same outgoing and spontaneous guy he had been, despite his constant worry of his own fears stopping him from finding love.

occupation: Griffin went off to college and found his passion in photography. He became an international photographer. Taking pictures of the culture and people in other countries for travel magazines and what not. He's made a very good living off of this and is proud of his wealth, though he's not cocky with it.

interest: Griffin is looking for a girl that will break down his walls and help him figure out why he can't commit. He would love to find a beautiful soul to travel with and explore the different aspects of the world. Griffin loves to sleep with girls but when he catches feelings he tends to resist any sexual urges because he is afraid of messing things up.

other photos: