All Fun In Gamesシ♥◇

👆👆👆👆 Thass Ronnie👆👆👆👆
◇Jay P.O.V ◆
Ronnie: Why Tf Yall Got Those Long Ass Coats On??
Sage & Anthony Ran To The Door And Pushed Ronnie Out The Way.
Anthony & Sage: Damnn !!
I Grabbed Anthonys Hand And Dragged Him To His Room. I Closed And Locked His Door. He Was Staring At Me. I Took Off My Jacket And Pulled Out My Handcuffs.
Me: Your Under Arrest
Anthony: Whaa?
I Turned Him Around And Put One Hand Cuff On Him And Turned Around And Bent Me Over. I Smiled.
Anthony: If Your Here To Arrest. Ms. Ass So Fatt What Should You Be Calling Mee??
Me: Papii.
He Smiled. I I Turned Around And Pushed Him On The Bed. I Climbed On Top Of Him And He Put His Hands On My Butt. I Started Sucking On His Neck. Then My Phone Rang. I Jumped Up Grabbed My Phone Ran Past Ronnie. Even Tho He Seen Me. I Went To Sage Room And Opened The Door. Hope Looked Back At Me And I Showed Her The Phone We Ran Past Ronnie Into His Room. I Answered The Phone And Put It On Speaker.
Me & Hope: Hey Maa
Moms: Hey Baby Girls
Ronnie, Sage, & August Walked In.
Me: What's Up Ma?
Moms: Just Callin To Tell You I Wasn't Coming Home To Night.
Me & Hope: Okay Mama Love You
Moms: Love You Too
We Stood There In The Same Position With The Same Expression. They Laughed.
August: You Can Really Tell Y'all Twins..
Sage: For Real.
Me And Hope Started Running To The Bathroom And We Slipped And Fell. The Boys Didn't See Us They Were Wayy To Busy Laughing At Us Looking Alike We Sat There Laughing Hard As Ever. August Came To Help Me Up. And Sage Picked Hope Up And Brung Her To His Room I Smiled . And We Walked To His Room. I Locked The Door Behind Me. I Turned Around And Jumped On Him. I Started Kissing Him. I Took Off My Shirt. And He Grabbed A Condom.
Me: Waaitt.. How Long Is It.
August: 10inchs
I Smiled & He Flipped Me So I Would Have My Back On The Bed. He Started Kissing My Neck And Pulling Down My Shorts. Then He Went Down And Pulled My Panties Down With His Teeth. He Pulled It Out It Was Long And Thick. He Put The Condom On. He Rested His Body On Top Of Mines. I Took Off My Shirt & Bra. He Looked At My Body And Smiled. He Put It In And My Head Went Back. He Started Kissing Me. And To Keep Me From Screaming. I Smiled On The Kiss. He Went Deeper And Faster. I Moaned
Anthony: Was My Name??
Me: Papiii!
We Paused, We Heard Something Press Up Against The Door.
Anthony: Should I Handle It?
Me: Noo Let's Give Em Something To Listen Too
He Smiled. He Started Kissing My Neck. I Flipped Around So I Was On Top & Was Riding. I Started Pouncing On It. I Heard Him Moan. I Laughed
Anthony: Whats Funny??
Me: You Was Make Makin Fun Of My Moan.
He Flipped Us Over And We Ended Up On The Floor. He Goes Deeper & Faster
◆1 Hour Later ◇
Me: You Like?
Anthony: Yass, I Still Never Wanted It Thoo.
Me: Haha Finna Take A Shower
I Walked In The Bathroom. I Turned The Hot Water And Let The Stem Fill The Bathroom. I Wrapped A Towel Around Me And Walked Out. I Seen Anthony Looking At Me.
Me: You Wanna Join?
He Smiled & Got Up I Ran Into The Bathroom And Got In The Shower.
◆Hopes P.O.V◇
After Sage Picked Me Up He Brought Me To His Room. He Layed Me On The Bed. I Smiled Looking In To His Sexy Eyes.
Sage: You Ready?
Me: Always Papii.
Sage: Damn Ma, You Should've Known Talk In A Different Language Is Sexy.
Me: Who Said I Wasn't Sexy?
I Said Peeling Off My Clothes Slowly.
Sage: I Sure As He'll Didn't
Me: Haha Come Make Me Feel Good Papi
He Smiled & I Returned It. He Hopped On The Bed And I Climbed On Top Of Him, And Took Off His Pants He Already Ain't Have No Shirt On. I Ran My Tounge Up His Chest And Pulled His Dick Out . It Was Long And Thick, It Turned Me On.
Me: Why Don't You Go Get The Whipped Cream
Ain't Whispered In His Ear. He Put His Dick Back In His Underwear And Ran Out I Got Under The Cover And Took Off My Panties And My Bra. He Ran Back In With The Can In His Hand. He Closed The Door And Locked It. I Got Up And Walked Over To Him, He Looked Surprised. I Grabbed The Whipped Cream & Spread It On My Nipples . He Picked Me Up And Latest Me On The Bed. He Climbed On Top Of Me And Started Sucking The Whipped Cream Off.
Me: Haha Papii That Tickles.
Sage: You Ready For It??
I Nodded And He Pulled It Out & Slipped On The Condom. He Put It In And Kissed Me So I Wouldn't Scream. He Started Kissing Kissing My Neck While I Moaned. He Went Deeper With Each Moan.
◇2 1/2 Hours Later ◆
I Was Hitting My Climax.
Me: Papii Here I Come
Sage: Hold It A Little Longer
Me: I Cant
I Let Go Right When Sage Came. I Smiled At Him And He Kisses Kissed My Forehead. I Got Up And Got In The Shower.