Can You Stay??♥ツ★

👆👆👆👆 Thass Sage 👆👆👆👆
◇Anthony P.O.V◆
Shit I Ain't Know Bae Was Freaky Like That? That Was Some Bomb Ass Pussy, I Gotta Save The Shit For Later. Haha But For Real I Ain't Think That She Was Gonna Put It Down Like That. And I Ain't Think She Was Gon Role Play On My Ass.. Baee Hella Freaky.
Me: Baee
Jay: Yass
Me: You Wanna Spend The Night?

◆Jays P.O.V◇
That Was Some Bomb Ass Dick, Not To Sound Like No Thot. Anthony Is The First Person I've Been With For A While.
Anthony: Baee
Me: Yass
Anthony: You Wanna Spend The Night??
Omgg! Did He Just Ask Me To Spend The Night? He Bit His Lip, And I Felt Like I Was Just Melting.
Me: Yeah Lemme Just Go Ask Hope
Anthony: Okay
I Got Up And Was Finna Walk Out The Door When Anthony Said Something.
Anthony: Baee?
Me: Yass
Anthony: You Ain't Got No Clothes On Maa
Me: Haha Thanks Anthony
Anthony: Dont Call Me That
Me: Why ?
Anthony: You Know Why...
He Got Up And Ran After Me. He Grabbed Me And Pinned Me Down. He Started Kissing Me And Kissing My Neck.
Me: Baee Stopp You Know I Don't Like Being Kissed Like This
Anthony: You Shouldn't Have Called Me Anthony
He Kept Kissing My Neck, I Tried To Kick Him. I Just Started Kissing Him Back.
Anthony: Okay Okayy Haha
Me: Where's Your Clothes At??
Anthony: In That Dresser.
I Walked Over There I Bent Over To Grab The Shirt And He Smacked My Butt. I Jumped Up And Smiled I Grabbed A Shirt, And Put It On And Ran Out The Room. I Went To Sage Room And Knocked On The Door. Hope Came Out With Her Bra And Panties On. I Gave He The Shirt To Put On Cause She's My Little Sister By 3mins. So Now I Was In My Bra And Panties.
Me: You Wanna Spend The Night??
Hope: Yeahh
Me: Okay Let's Call Mom
We Walked In The Living Room And Called Mom.
Moms: Hey Girls
Us: Hey Ma
Moms: What's Up??
Me: We Were Just Letting You Know We Were Staying At Mimi's House.
Moms: Okay Love You Guys
Us: Love You Too
We Hung Up And Laughed! Ronnie Walked Into The Living Room And Seen Me And His Mouth Dropped. I Looked Down Forget I Wasnt Wearing Clothes, I Laughed And Ran Into Anthony Room.