Love Like You

‘Yes! Yes! Yes! The beach!’ you mentally screamed.

You can't help but smile to yourself.

You were walking along side the road, slowly making your way towards the beach entrance.

There were a flight of stairs leading down to the coastline.

You paused, kicking off your footwear, before bending down to pick it up.

You stood back up, breathed in deeply, and happily sighing back out; a small grin creeping up over your face.(again)

You hastily went down the concrete stairs towards the beach, and abruptly stopped at the bottom.

In your hand were the pair of flipflops that you decided to take off earlier.

You continued to slowly jump/walk towards your destination, with your eyes closed.

You were such in a good mood that you didn't care if you looked like a childish giddy idiot bouncing up and down while walking barefoot.

In which, you actually are.

Opening your eyes, you once again took in the calming scene before you.

YOU FINALLY ARRIVED AT THE BEACH.

DAGOBAH BEACH.

The soft sand beneath your feet,

the gentle crash of the waves,

the smell of salt,

the small breeze that ruffled the edges of your dress,

everything was so beautiful.

The sun had just started to set too,
adding to that magical feeling that you couldn't name
that seemed to just be consuming your whole being.

It was perfect.

Just perfect.

"Ahhh."
You sighed out, feeling relaxed.

"All alone, all by myself in this peaceful and relaxing beach! YEEEESSS!"
You exclaimed, punching both of your arms in the air.

Well, that's what you thought at first.

"Hehehehehe,"

"Hmm?" You raised a brow as you heard someone giggle.

Turning your head towards the source of the giggling, you spot a young couple.

Both of them were walking towards you.

They didn't seem to notice that your gaze was focused on them, both were so engrossed in each other's company, that they looked like they were on their own world.

You quickly rip your own gaze from the two.

Upon seeing the two, the young loving couple, it reminded you of what you lack at the moment.

The young man was somewhat telling a story or a joke? You couldn't really tell.

In which the young lady giggled loudly, grabbing the young mans arm, and leaning her head on his shoulder.

You gripped your hands to fists, as thoughts began to invade your mind.

One by one.

The dark thoughts started creeping up on you.

You lightly shake your head, trying to dismiss them.

It didn't work.

'You envy them.'