They were a perfect family

Adam's: POV

The 20th of June year 2015 Los Angeles

I stood outside my daugther's classroom and waited at her. I got a text messages and a smile spreds on my lips.

"Hey dad!" she said suddleny. "Oh, hi Amy!" I replied. "Why are you smiling?" she asked. "Tommy asked if we could eat tacos tonight!" I said. "Yay!" replied Amy happily. "I knew you'd be happy!" I said.

(Adam and Tommy's daugther Amy)

"But I want a calm evening, no shouting or fighting!" she replied. "Do your partens fight, you who live a perfect dollhouse life!" said a girl. "No life's perfect!" replied Amy. "Your is!" said Cassandra. "Come daddy!" she replied and took my hand.

I helped her into the car and put on the seatbelt. "She's probably just jealous and there's nothing you need to care about!" I said. "We're not friends!" replied Amy.

"I love your papa very much and I can't imagine a life without him!" I said. "Aww, that's so sweet!" replied Amy with a smile.

***

"Hello, we're home!" I said. Etta ran up to us and she wagged her tail. "Hi cutie!" I said and patted her.

"Hello there handsome!" replied Tommy and gave me a kiss. "Have I said how much I love you?" I asked. "You can tell me everyday!" he said.

(Their home)

(Their home)

"I can't believe it's our wedding anniversary soon!" I replied. "It feels like yesterday we said I do to each other!" said Tommy. "It was the best day of my life!" I replied.

"I remember when you proposed to me and the rain was pouring down!" he said. "I thought you'd leave me that day!" I replied. "Nothing can tear us apart, not even a thunderstorm!" said Tommy. "True love never dies!" I replied.

I want to dedicate this book to adommybearforever and Immortal_Trespasser because they're amazing and supportive friends💕

Their daugther is so cool🖤 Everyone saw them as "The Perfect Family" but a love affair will change everything💔 I hope you liked this chapter.

~MoonGlamber~