You're not weird

Tommy's: POV

-Flashback-

The 26th of December year 2014 Los Angeles

"You're such a freak!" said a girl and laughed. "Get out of here!" replied a guy and pushed him. "Leave him alone!" I said coldly. They glared at me but left.

"Are you okay?" I asked worried and helped him up. "Yeah!" he said. "My name is Tommy!" I replied. "Nice to meet you, I'm Shaun!" he said.

"Why did they bully you?" I asked. "They bully me because I've autism and I'm also a geek. They think I'm weird!" said Shaun. "You're not weird, don't let bad people push you down!" I replied.

"Thank you Tommy!" he said. "My husband always comes with good advice and I try to live after them!" I replied. "What's his name?" asked Shaun. "Adam!" I said.

"I don't have so many friends, but you seem like a friendly guy!" he replied. "I'd like to be your friend!" I said. "Do you really mean that?" asked Shaun. "Yes I do!" I said with a smile.

"It means so much to me, I think we'll be very great friends and we will have so much fun together!" replied Shaun.

"Slown down!" I said calmly. "Sorry, I just talk a lot, that's the problem!" he replied. "No, it's not!" I said. "You have a heart of gold!" replied Shaun. "Thank you!" I said.

***

"Here I live!" I said. "Your house is so pretty!" replied Shaun amazed. "Papa!" said Amy. "Hello rockstar!" I replied and lifted up her in my arms.

"Who's this?" she asked curiously. "This is my friend Shaun!" I said. "It's a pleasure to meeting you!" he replied. "The same!" said Amy.

"Hey babe!" replied my husband and kissed me. "Adam, meet my friend Shaun!" I said. "Hey!" he replied. "Hey!" replied Adam.

"Would like to stay over for dinner?" I asked. "I don't want to intrude!" said Shaun. "You don't!" I replied. "I'm a bit hungry actually!" he said.

"I have go now!" replied Adam. "Where are you going?" I asked. "Home to Terrance!" he said. "Okay!" I replied. "See you later!" said Adam and walked out.

"Is everything alright?" asked Shaun. "Let's forget it and eat a delicious dinner instead!" I said. "Sound good!" he replied.

Thank you adommybearforever for letting me have your character in my story.

Tommy and Shaun will be very great friends. I hope you liked this chapter.

~MoonGlambert~