It's your birthday today

Adam's: POV

-Flashback-

The 18th October year 2012 Los Angeles

"Time to wake up Tommy!" I said. "Five minutes!" he groaned. "It's your birthday today!" I said. "I'm awake!" he replied. "You're so funny!" I said and kissed him.

"Happy Birthday papa!" replied Amy and hugged him. "Thanks honey!" he said with a smile. "Let's go down and open presents!" I replied excited.

I took his hand and lead him to the kitchen. A wonderful breakfast was on the table and a delicious cake.

"Oh Adam, you shouldn't have!" said Tommy and let out a soft sigh. "It's your special day today and I want to celebrate it!" I replied. "You're an amazing man!" he said.

He got a new guitar, makeup kit, horror movies and pajamas pants with Jack Skellington.

(Tommy's new guitar)

"Say hey to Etta James!" said Amy. "Omg, she's so cute!" replied Tommy. "She's yours!" I said. "What?" he asked. "We adopted her!" I said.

"You adopted a dog to me?" he asked. "Yes I did!" I said. "Thank you so much, thank you!" replied Tommy. "You're welcome!" I said.

(Etta James)

(Etta James)

"Hello Etta, my name is Tommy and I'm your daddy!" he replied. Etta barked happily and licked my face. "You're so sweet!" said Tommy.

***

"Thank you for an amazing day!" he said. "You're so welcome!" I replied. "I feel so lucky, I've a wonderful husband, a beloved daugther and a cute dog!" said Tommy. "You deserve so much love and happiness!" I replied with a kiss.

Happy Birthday Tommy🎉🎊🎁🎈🎂❤️ I hope you've an amazing day❤️

I hope you liked this chapter.

~MoonGlambert~