Promo

Nandini came to the room where she decorated for her baby? she take each and every baby photo and through it out of the room... the baby photo fall on the hall and the frame glass broken and spatter here and there... 

she through the toy also which she bought for her baby... she was thinking so much about her future child....she was feeling much of pain inside her...  Nandu was crying more and more and more... Nandu cant able to take this anymore... So she getup from the place and left the room and ran towards the terrace...

Manik also take the photo in his hand and cried badly while holding it in his chest... tears are rolling down from his eyes... his friends are consoling her... A servant saw that and ran towards the hall...

Servant - Manik sir...

Manik hear the voice turn and look at the direction who is the owner of the voice.... Servant was looking so tensed....

Manik - kya hua?

Servant - Sir Nandu mam ran towards the terrace...

Manik hear that and shocked.... He feel thunder fall on her head... he and his friends and his mom and dad and his brother getup from their seat and ran towards the terrace... Manik saw her and his breath got stuck in his throat while his love was standing on the edge of the terrace... 

Nandu was about jump from the terrace...on seeing that Manik widen his eyes and he feel his world got stopped in one sec while seeing the scene infront of his eyes...

Love Diyu