Chapter : 56

It Must Be Love   

Chapter : 56

They take Nandu to the hospital.....Manik mind is totally blank he was standing like a statue in his own place.... tears are rolling down from his cheek.... Nyeonika move near to Manik... She can't able to see his son in pain....

Nyeonika - Manik beta...

She called him.... but he not gave response..... she shake him... Manik that time turn back to sense.... he hugged his mom suddenly and burst into tears....

Manik - mom, usko Kuch nhi hoga hay na....

Manik says, having pain on his voice....

Nyeonika - Manik beta nothing will happen to her... tum himmat rakho....

Nyeonika say that, rigging his back and trying to console him.... she also feel pain while seeing her son in this condition.... she broke the hug and rubbed his tears which was flowing on his cheek...

Manik - but my heart is not accepting this mom..... some kind of scare is occupied in my heart mom....

Manik says that, holding his mom hand, Fresh tears are following down from his cheek.....

Manik dad - Manik don't worry Kuch nhi hoga usko....

He says that, keeping his hand on his shoulder and giving assurance to him , in that time doctor came out from the cabin with nurse....  Manik and his family rush to doctor....

Manik - doctor voh dono thik hay na....

Manik ask to doctor, having pain in his voice....

Doctor - I'm so sorry Mr. Malhotra..... their condition is very critical.... bahut zyada bleeding hay.... so we have to do surgery for her.... that time only we  able to save one of them life... you have to sign this paper.

Manik hear that and his world slipped under his feet.... he fall on his knees and palming his face and crying  badly.....

His brother - Bhaiya Kuch nhi hoga bhabhi aur our Prince ko.... aap utto na.....

They say that having while controlling their tears....

Nyeonika - Manik tum sign karo....

Manik - mom Yeh kya bol rahi hay.....

Nyeonika - Manik beta usko Kuch nhi hoga... Yeh just formality hay.... tum sign karo...

Nyeonika says that and consoling his son.... Manik get up on his feet and want the paper in his hand and his hand was shaking in scare and Atlantic he signed the paper in heavy heart....

He left from that place without saying anything to them...

Nyeonika called him but he didn't turn back to see her... she was about to go but raj stop her...

Raj - Nyeonika usko Akeley chodho.... he need to gather strength himself....

Nyeonika nods her head, look at her son who was walking like a lifeless soul.... he was standing in front of them God which was present in the entrance of the hospital....

Manik hold his hand in front of the God, having tear on his eyes....

Manik - God please save my Nandu and my baby.... I need both of them alive... if we lost our baby... I can't able to handle Nandu.... she lost so many things in her life... please uski bete ko cheena mat.... already she suffered a lot. .. please papa undono kho bachalo.... she trust you so much... please don't break her trust....

Manik saying all this, having tears on his eyes.... tears are continuously dripping down from his eyes....

In other side, they take Nandini to the OT room.... except Manik all other are standing outside of the  room.... Manik was sitting on his knees in front of the God for one hour and praying for them....

After one hour,OT room light off.... Malhotra's saw that light is off... Nyeonika say Adarsh to call Manik....He left to call Manik..... Adarsh reached to the entrance and saw his brother who was sitting on his knees in front of the God. ...

He was seeing his brother Manik first time like that.... tears filled on his eyes also.... he composed himself and move near to Manik....

Adarsh - Bhai surgery is completed you have to come with me...

Manik nods his head and get up from the floor and move with him to the OT room.... he was taking his steps near to the room Manik heart was beating heavily in scare.... he was feeling some thing wrong is going to happen....

Manik standing on his place.. Adarsh turn and look at his brother who was standing on his place....

Manik - Adarsh I can't able to come there.... I feel different....

Adarsh - Bhai sab thik ho jayega tum mere saath aavo... Kuch nhi hoga undono ko....

He nods his head with heavy heart and move with him and reached the OT room.... Doctor came out from the room, Manik rushed to the doctor and other follow him....

Manik - doctor undono thik hay na....

Manik ask to the doctor having scare on his voice.... Doctor standing their silently lowering her head.... everyone was waiting for her answer....

Hope you guys will do comments and votes on this update. Your comments encourage me a lot.

Don't forget to tell, how to find the update and don't forget to vote.

Votes were less on previous update.

How do you find MaNan scene?

How do find the update ?

Want twist or MaNan happy moments?

Love Diyu....