Comment 3: @LordOfTheOTPs

It was a boring day, rain was pouring down the window as I sat in the couch with my cuppa. I had a blanket wrapped around myself and was reading Harry Potter.

Then as if by magic the rain stopped and all I heard was the ringing sound. Like. Like metal on metal whirling. Looking around I knew right away I was not sitting on my window seat anymore. I was sitting in the same position on a metal grate floor.

Confused I stood up and looked for what had happened. I spotted doors and ran for them, only to have them locked. Obviously. Turning around again I try and spot a different exit, only to find none.

That's when I see her. Blonde short hair, tall, and wait what? Who wears trench coats now? Before I could say anything she turns around and looks at the big metal thing in the middle of the floor.

"Really! Are we picking up random people now!! All I wanted to do was go and see that planet. You know Barcelona. I promised someone I'd go. Can't remember who though"

Wait what? Barcelona isn't a Planet. It's a city. And who was she even talking too?

She turns around and looks straight at me.

"Hello Dear, What's you name?"

"Ummm" should I tell her my name?

"That's Fine. I forget my name all the time." Who in all the world forgets their own name? This woman is really.... what's the word? Peculiar!

"But anyway. I'm the Doctor and this is my TARDIS,"

What's a TARDIS? And Doctor Who?

"Um. I'm Amy-Rose. And um miss. Doctor Who?"

She turned to me and grinned. Like a grin that says she's had loads of people ask and she likes it.

"God I love when they ask that! Well anyway, I have a Planet to visit, you wanna join!" She smiles widely and I stare at her in shock.

Should I follow the mad lady? It's not like my 'bad person' alert is going off. And it would hurt to pretend for her.

"Sure, Not got anything planned since it's raining," I smile and walk towards her as she presses buttons on the middle machine thing.

"Well off we go Amy-Rose."