Benzodiazepine vs Flumazenil.....

"You always see me at wrong places ,I never even realized we grew up so early,things are getting serious doc,we need to wind them up"....this echo leaves her numb whenever she feels that how weightless those 5 years were in his eyes...She still remembers when her class fellows used to compliment her by saying "BENZODIAZEPINES",as they all feel her absence more than her presence,they used to call her"drug of abuse"...may be sometimes u can never be enough for the ones who are not meant to appreciate ur presence...

How contended he seems,so serene,such a calm soul this man has God blessed with,nothing was ever successful in making him loving her...After 10 months she saw him,he was looking healthy and contended..the same smile she longed to search for since long..With a tear rolling down the cheek she felt that he has finally forgotten him,may be sometimes it needs to be remebered to be forgotten later...

It was a cold October evening,she was walking barefeet on roof top as she always used to walk..Looking towards sky ...she sighed... Why to regret over that he is happy...thinking how much she 'had' loved him and if she is successful in forgetting him,may be, then why to be astonished at feeling that he is more happy without him as he had not even considered even her friend in first place...'people are wreck poor li'l soul'....

"One day someone will love you the way you always deserved to be loved and you wont have to fight for it", an echo from somewhere inside her that keeps on echoing ..."yes ,may be, may be we are blessed when we least want it,or may be when the wish for having that thing dies,dies on its own,poor l'il wish", she replied to that echo...

The chilling cold was ascending up her spine..."What is the antidote of Benzodiazepine?", suddenly she questioned herself...."oh yeah here I go,So finally this is how may be I would have been successful in assigning him his nick( even without asking)"..."Yes they were right I AM BENZODIAZEPINE BUT I FORGOT HE IS FLUMAZENIL".... aaah,how long could she had tried to keep both at one place,ultimately she was a poisonous addiction and he was there to counteract that poison...

May be that was all enough to describe ....