Chapter 6

"I'm not doing this!" objected Gavin. "And neither are you! This is wrong" Gavin crossed his arms, swooping his head to the side like an angry child.

"I don't need your approval, this is final" Nines opens the door to the change room he was in, he tilted his head curiously at Gavin. "Well? Good?"

"I.. just.. Uhm.." Gavin went speechless, avoiding Nines's body. Standing at 6'1 feet with a well-toned muscular body, his physique was most likely admired by the opposite sex or even the same sex and even people can be envy filled by the glimpse of the RK900's chiselled chest, the synthetic skin on him was glowing healthily as if he was human. His abdominals were sculptured to a perfection as his six-packs pop lightly, instantly giving off this impression that he came out of a fresh Calvin Klein shoot but wearing that Eden's club under gourmets you better make it a Playboy shoot. So when Gavin was speechless he was avoiding the fact that the android he hates and was rivals with had been flustered. "Yeah, fucking good, end of the story just do your stupid thing" swore Gavin, his face becoming red, a bead of anger sweat sliding down his forehead, a type of beauty that can be noticed. With a blink of twinkling blue mixed grey eyes, the droid decided on his own to bring forth his hand to the human's cheek to wipe it away causing a deeper blush to rise on Gavin's face. "F-fuck off" Gavin once again swore, pulling away, turning around and walking away. Nines was confused, when looking at his hand he used to wipe away the sweat, Nines would realize that there is a connection with Beauty and Love but the thing he felt wasn't Love, nor was it beauty a heavy feeling lay deep into him. When licking the sweat from his hand the feeling got deeper. Soon he was forced to look up, smiling gently at Gavin who entered the room. "Are you coming?"

"Of course" Nines leaves the room with Gavin, following until Nines was placed into those displays, watching Gavin every time he went but finally. Someone odd shows up, two people in fact. One blonde WR600 and one HR400.