Back for good

***
The first 2 episodes of our drama "you who came from the star" aired on sbs received an unexpected high ratings. It was trending over the netizens in korea, and even in china. The production was too overwhelmed by the results that we unanimously agreed to work harder to give the audience the best drama experience possible. We had to shoot almost everyday for the series and a lot of endorsement offers were coming. The production team became my immediate family, the bond we share and the time we spent were some of the best days of my life. Yes, i was also with him almost everyday. But i had to admit, we are still not as what we used to be. "Its better than nothing" i thought.

"Ji hyun ssi.."
"Why, soo hyun?" I asked furiously.
"How are you?" He asked while staring at me. Like how he used to. How I miss those eyes. But seriously, he is asking how am I. I need a logical answer.

"Im good, thank you for asking" i said grinning at him. Faking a smile literally.

"Are you happy?" He asked.
"Soo hyun ssi, why did you asked me to consider this drama?" I said ignoring his question because the answer was too obvious,
I am not happy.

"Are you happy?" He repeated. I had no plans of answering.
I stare at him intently as if im commanding him not to ask such things.
"Why do you want me to be a part of this drama? I reiterated.

"Because i want her to be you..." In surrender he replied.
I look at him in awe. This man knows how to hypnotize me by his mere words.

"Cheon song yi..
I want her to be you"

His honesty always intimidates me. I know I was longing for answers but his words are too blunt.

"Now can you answer my question?"he asked.
"Im fine" i replied.

"Are you happy" he repeated his question for the third time. I had no choice but to answer his unwavering curiosity. I smiled and look at him in the eyes.

"Im perfectly happy" i said. I know it would crush his heart but he needed it. This is the only way I could help him. He should move on in his life and stop thinking what we might have. I tried to fake every smile so I might sound convincing. I am happy, I should be happy. There was a sudden change in his expression. In his eyes I see confusing thoughts but he smiled at me and felt relieved.

"Good to here that." He said turning his back and he was gone in a glimpse.
I just hope he's genuinely fine. We are better off this way, I dont want to hurt him.

Next morning...

"Goodmorning everyone" i greeted when arrived on the set, everyone is too busy preparing for the shoot. So I headed on the dressing room to get myself ready.

"Eounni, you want coffee?" Lilly asked.
"No, Im fine. Thanks" i replied.
"This would be a long day, you have 8 scenes to take."
"Its OK lilly"
"But how 'bout your husband, you are newly wed but you spent almost all your time here shooting." She said, I guess she just cant contain her curiosity.
I stare back at her trying to find the nicest words to answer.

"Sorry ms. Ji hyun ssi, I didnt mean to ask you too personal questions." She apologized unnecessarily.
"He completely understand" i said smiling at her. Im sure she felt relieve. That jerk lee jun sung, he havent even called me to know how i was. Maybe he was too busy, afterall we are not real lovers. But still, he should have a little concern for me. I shook my head trying to spill the thought.
"Lets go to the set eounni?" Lilly asked.
"Yeah, Im ready" i said and we walked out of the room.

"Goodmorning everyone" soo hyun greeted as he was approaching the set and waving his hands to the team.
"Am i late? Sorry." He said looking at me as if I was the one hes asking.
"No, just in time" director said.
He seem to be very happy, or maybe he is in a good mood. I felt happy. Maybe hes completely over it, hes now ready to keep moving. I guess he completely understand. No room for awkwardness, i thought. I have no reasons to avoid him, I guess we could be friends like we used to.

"Ji hyun ssi, annyeong..goodmorning" he said smiling at me.
"Oh, goodmorning soo hyun." I replied to him while im still in awe.
"You look pretty...as always" his words are making me blush. Its so hard to find words to utter, Im guess im still overwhelmed by his attitude this morning. I smiled at him shyly.
"Ready for take everyone" the director announced.
"Yeah!" So hyun shouted in gleam, very enthusiastic he paced towards the set, left me in awe and wonder.

It was a long day indeed, soo hyuns energy filled the room. He was very playful but serious when its his turn to act. I felt very happy. He is back, the kim soo hyun I used to know. The so hyun who was so fun loving and very comfortable to be with. Kim soo hyun, my friend and not the soo hyun I hurt.

(Feel free to comment your thoughts :) thanks for reading)