Start of something new

I woke up early as my usual self, i dont know what is it about this morning that I feel so much lighter. Maybe beacause of the positive feedbacks I got from critics all over the showbiz industry, making me one of the most sought after personalities in korea these days. I feel everything is falling into its right place. After i ate breakfast i went back to my room and opened my computer to check emails and other important things. I rarely used computers, im not such a big fan of the internet. Primarily because I dont have much time to linger in any social networking site. I dont read about myself too, it can ruin everything. I dont want to base my attitude at work to what people say and to what they think about me. I just think its better to give my best to everything as a payback to everyone who loves and supports me. Knowing your haters and bashers are self depracating thing for me, so i dont pay that much attention.

I received an email from my management, I lazily click the mail and it opened in a blink of an eye. I read the text and scanned through the attachements. These were some of the articles from the baeksang arts award. What about it? I sighed. I hurriedly click on one of the links. I impatiently stared at the screen tapping my index finger on the table as the page buffers. My eyes almost popped out when i saw the heading of the article. Its about Kim soo hyun's speech that night. People made a fuss about it. My jaw dropped in awe as i continued checking on the links.

"People are overreacting" i sighed as i streched my arms and yawned in boredom. I decided to search for that clip on youtube. I was not dissappointed, someone uploaded his actual speech that night.

"Annyeonghaseyo i am kim so hyun, thank you very much..." He started his speech, handsome as usual. Nervousness is too evident on his face. I can see the tension in his lips. He paused for a while and took a deep breath.

"First of all i would like to thank "you who came from the star" director, writer and the hard working staff and the whole production team. We all worked hard this cold winter so i must share this joy to each of you..." He continued his gratitude. He briefly looked away, seemed to be thinking what to say next.

"And to the supporters of "you who came from the star" and to all who loved do min joon all over the world, thank you so much. To all the fans, i love you all so much..."

"And last but not the least, cheon song yi ssi... I love you..thank you" he uttered his last sentence as fast as a speeding bullet. I quickly logged off my computer and fell into deep thoughts.

Im sure i heard he said that last night on his speech but i never thought much about it until now. How can soo hyun be this free spirited that he includes his personal feelings into his public speech. I sighed. Whats wrong about it? It was not as if he said he loves me. I shook my head. He said he loves cheon song yi, not me so why are people making it such a big deal? I exhaled. A brief flash back came to my mind..

"I want her to be you...

Cheon song yi.. I want her to be you"

Those were the words he said when i asked him why he wanted me to accept "you who came from the stars" lead role. I smiled at the thought. He loves me way back then. My eyebrows twinge. People were fussing about him saying he loves cheon song yi. Im scewed, I bet It will be even worser if he said he loves me.

But he did... He said he loves me...last night..at that bar...

I still picture everything inside of my head. It was a perfect night. I stammered when i felt his fingers wiping my tears on my face. I cant find the words to say what i feel. Its 'now or never' the thought kept repeating as i gaze in his eyes. I nodded wholeheartedly, his expression lighted up.

"Does that mean yes?" He said excitedly. I nodded and smiled through the tears. He Embraced me in his arms and squeezed me tightly. It feels so good. I feel perfectly happy now. The tons of heaviness went away because of his warmth. I never thought i could be this happy. This is love. The sky full of stars will be our witness.