Chapter 14 World's Worst Enemy

James's POV:
(Written by @Mad_Be_Green)

We waited for the general's wife to enter the room. When she did they all stood up, except for me. Fools think they can show respect for someone who doesn't even do all the work. Idiots...

"Doctor, what's the report?" I turned to see her looking at me with her deep brown eyes. I cleared my throat.

"Umm yes. The report." I didn't like her a bit much just like everyone else here.

"I let the Trollhunter go. He already lashed out one one of his friends. It won't be too long before it gets the best of him," I said dryly to her. Did I mind that I was using my son against the world? Not a bit.

After all everyone thinks that Changelings are dead and if we weren't, we would be stuck in our human forms. At least all of the short-sighted people believe it. We knew Jim was going to go after the Changeling Familiars one day or the next. So we had to act fast.

We went to the Darklands before Jim, and stole our Familiars to bring them here at our facility for the goblins to mend. Easy as that.

"So Dr. I do hope to believe that you have knowledge of what the boy is planning to do with the amulet?" I smirked.

"He'll know. Or at least one of his allies will." I answered.

"Merlin? Isn't he the one who turned him into a troll in the first place? How do you think he will even be able to complete his task?" She knew the answer. I knew she knew.

"It is beyond my control general. But now we will soon have the trollhunter on our side. The one who killed Gunmar, the Dark UnderLord, Bular his son, Angor Rot, And Morgana! To what do you think he isn't capable to take down Trollmarket? His darkness will get to him, mark my words, the world will fall!"

Then without another word I got up from the chair and left the room. My son will be the world's worst enemy.

I apologize for this short chapter. I had no clue of what to write, so I tried my best! :) I hope it wasn't too short. Sorry again!