New me 🌅

Ashley on the picture. (All the pictures I put above now and in the future chapters are images I picked on google so sorry if this is you but you fitted for the character.)
-------------

The next morning Ashley got up early, tiptoeing to the bathroom she thought about the previous day. Where did that dog came from?

She was undressing when she noticed black marks on her back. She turned around so that her back was facing the bathroom mirror. When she saw it she dropped the clothes she was holding and placed her hand in front of her mouth. Tears begin to fill her eyes as she stared at the black letters on her back.

In big black capital letters was written MUDBLOOD down her spine and with a sob she discovered while looking closely that thousands of little Mudblood were forming the bigger letters.

Furiously she got in the shower and opened the hot water. Today she will be strong! She will show them that she is not weak and that she, Ashley Grace Hale, can stand for herself and be the strong Gryffindor she is!

She grabbed the soap and started washing her skin angrily. After her shower she had calm down and was ready to face the day. She stepped out of the bathroom a towel around her. Her roommates were gone like always, that was the routine here. They took their shower the previous day and when she walked out of the bathroom in the morning they were all gone to breakfast.

Her grey eyes looked back at her from the mirror as she tied her grey hair into a messy ponytail and got in her underwear.

As she stood in front of her reflection she thought of what she told the dog the day before.

"I won't let them do. I will be so beautiful that they couldn't find anything to criticise about me, starting now!" She had said. But how could she become that beautiful girl she dreamed of?

She put on her white button up and her a-bit-to-long skirt. Then she unbuttoned the first three buttons of the white fabric. Better, she thought, I look less trapped and it shows off my curves! She thought at when they told her she had flat boobs. Nonsense she was wearing C bras!

She looked at her skirt and took out another one from three years ago and put it on. Perfect, she thought. It was a little to short but not to much and it gave her ass a nice look. She put on fishnet thighs and her black flats.

She rolled up her sleeves and applied some light make up. Her lips were a dark pink and her eyelashes seemed to go on for days!

They won't find anything to criticise about me now, she thought.

She walked down to breakfast, all eyes were on her. She usually would have look at the ground and be as close as possible to the walls but not today! She walked in the middle of the corridors looking everyone in the eyes when they looked at her and gave them a confident smile. Wow, she thought, this is easy.