Notes ❤️

Alice above!

Ashley left the infirmary for good a few days later. She was able to walk on her own, but no physical efforts in a awhile for her. Sirius insisted on carrying her books and bags, claiming that they were heavy and that she mustn't lift heavy weights. She rolled her eyes at his adorable manners, a small smile sneaking its way on her lips.

She still hadn't asked him out yet, and he too hadn't asked her out. The two of them were perfectly fine like that and they didn't want to rush things to soon. Ashley received a lot of glares from Sirius's fangirls but she ignored it as best as she could.

She was eating when the mail arrived. She was seating not far away from the guys but far enough that she wouldn't receive any flying food, she learned from her many meals with the Marauders that James and Sirius tended to be childish and throw food at each other.

Eating her cereals, she noticed a majestic jet black bird coming her way. It dropped a scrape of paper in front of her and left.

She picked it up, who would send her a scrape of Transfiguration text book page?

Turning it around she noticed a little heart and the part of a 'e', she recognized it immediately. It was a piece of HER Transfiguration text book!

Besides the little heart inked in blue was black freshly written letters.

"The tree, 3 pm. Don't be late."

Well it looked like she had a meeting. With who, she didn't know but the writing looked familiar.

All day she wandered who wanted to meet her, what did they wanted? She could hardly concentrate in class and she got pulled back from her thought twice by Professor McGonagall.

Sirius looked distracted too, by what she didn't know. When she asked he would only deny it, telling her he was fine and then kissing her forehead.

Soon 3pm came and Ashley almost ran to her tree. The same tree were she used to go crying and the same tree were she met Snuffles that she now knew to be Sirius's animagus's form.

She arrived at it's emplacement, a red book was hanging in mid air, like hold by invisible ropes. Furrowing her brows in confusion, she slowly reach for the book. It was a Transfiguration textbook, she took it and opened it.

On the first page was the book's tittle and just below was a note hand written.

"To my little tree lover, hope you like it."

She caressed the words from the tip of her fingers, she could feel were the quill had inked the letters.

The corner of the page was missing, she took out the scrape of paper from her pocket and placed it were it should have been before being ripped off. The pieces magically mend back together, letting no trace of their once ripped state. The half of the 'e' went back with its other half finishing the words 'Ashley Grace Hale' that she had written at the beginning of the year. The little heart she had draw beside her name somehow changed.

It changed into an arrow, it was pointing at the bottom of the page, like telling her to turn it.

Slowly she turned the page, fearing what she would see. Once in that same book were words that changed her life from normal to a living hell. She had grown up in a normal house with normal parents, she had been happy but then she had received the letter that changed her life.

She had been overexcited to see Professor McGonagall show up at her doorstep with a letter in her hands.

Then she had had her first year in the magical world and Malfoy had made himself known within the first years. He had shoved past a little girl besides Ashley, the girl fell to the floor, her red hair falling in her face as her head hitted the cold wood. That day she had screamed after him for thinking himself above everyone else and she had also paid for it.