Chapter 21 <3

Chapter 21

Together

I couldn't believe my eyes. I'm not even sure if that is really what I just saw. Harry tapped my shoulder then pointed in front of me, "I told you Niall and Kayla were here." There they were, Niall, and Kayla sitting on the couch with their arms around each other. Niall kissed the top of Kayla's head, looked up, and saw Harry and I.

He jumped off the couch, grabbed Kayla's hand and walked toward us. "Marisol! So good to have you home!" Niall greeted me.

Kayla nodded her head in agreement, but did not take her eyes off Niall. "Ummmm, is there something you'd like to tell me?" I asked. Quickly Kayla's eyes shifted off Niall and on me.

"Ohh, well uhhh, well while you were in the hospital, I was kind of a mess, cuz I didn't have my best friend to talk to every day, so Niall here was comforting me, and we found that we have a whole lot in common, and we're good together." She said with a smile. The way she looked at him was different than she had ever looked at any boy. Kayla had many boyfriends in her life, but she had never looked at any of them the way she just looked at Niall. Kayla was gorgeous. She had long, beautiful, red hair that always seemed to be perfect, was a very tiny 5 foot 2, had a cute face with freckles dotted along her nose, and she was Irish. She is perfect for Niall. Niall put his arm around her waist and pulled her closer to him. She didn't fight it and easily slid toward him. They were just too adorable.

"Well aren't you guys just the cutest!" I finally was over the shock and was able to speak.

"But not as cute as us." Harry interjected.

"Of course not, we just might win couple of the year with how cute we are." I joked. Harry flashed me his beautiful smile, then leaned down to kiss my forehead. I turned back to Niall and Kayla who were gazing into each other's eyes. "Not to interrupt this beautiful moment, but how long has this been going on?"

"Well, it was the day you woke up, Kayla came out of the room a crying mess, so I just put my arm around her and let her cry on my shoulder. I guess that was our first moment." Niall said as he turned to look back at Kayla.

Kayla just smiled, and then added, "We sat there for two hours, not saying a word, but it just felt right to be in his arms. He didn't have to say anything, and I felt better. I knew I had to make him mine." She smiled and kissed his cheek.

"So that's why I didn't see much of you two while I was in the hospital!" I said.

"We were there practically every day!" Kayla responded. As I thought about it, whenever Kayla was in the room to visit with me, Niall was in the room too. It hadn't clicked in my mind until just then.

"Well congratulations girl! Nialler here is a great guy." I said, and Niall nodded accepting the complement.

"Oh I know." She said with a smile. She then turned his head to face her and gently kissed him.

(A/N) Awee you love birds!(: Lolololol Thanks for all your support love you all(: