Chapter 6

🎬<Lucy>🎬

~Natsu and Gray are still quarrelling~
I sat at the guild bar, "May I have a strawberry shake?"

"Coming right up!" Mirajane replied as she placed a bottle of beer at the table where Cana sat.

"Thanks!"

"Oh Lucy, I need you to do me a favour." Mirajane said as she picked a cup from the shelf. "I need you to tell Natsu that master is looking for him so if he is feeling better, please tell him to go to master's office." she said in a sweet voice while making my shake.

"Here you go!" Mirajane said as she placed the strawberry shake on the table in front of me.

"Thanks!" I replied and I started sipping on my strawberry shake. "So~ how's it going with Natsu?" Mirajane smirked as she asked, dragging her sentence and just standing there, looking at me.

"W-what do you mean?" I stuttered. Thats when Erza suddenly appeared from nowhere behind me, "Arh Lucy, you don't have to act, we're all friends here right?" she said as she place her arms around my shoulder, that's when I realised that Natsu's muffler was still around my neck.

"Ahhh!" I screamed in shock. "D-don't misunderstand...t-this—" I stuttered as my face turned red. "Wait a minute" Mirajane said as she looked at Erza. "When were you back Erza?" she asked as she tilted her head to the side.

"Ahh..I just came back from the trip to Lamia Scale and I immediately came to Fairy Tail after I reached Magnolia but everyone's so busy minding their own business that they didn't noticed that I came into the guild." she said with a sigh, then continued, "Wendy and Carla are still unpacking their luggage, but I think they should be heading to the guild by now." she said as she took a seat beside me.

"Ah I see, then how about Happy?" I asked as I sipped on my drink. "I'm not sure, but I know he's somewhere in the guild though." Erza replied as she took out a piece of strawberry flavoured cake.

"Awww where did you get those...it looks delicious!" Mirajane said with glitter in her eyes, staring at Erza's cake. I didn't know Mirajane like cakes too...

"Why are you wearing Natsu's muffler?" someone asked from above my head. I looked up, "Happy!" I shouted in surprise then I pulled him down and hugged him tightly. "Can't breathe-", Happy said in pressure.

I let go of him and the first thing he asked was.. "why are you wearing Natsu's muffler?...." he said as his face turned pale. I froze and stole a glance at Mirajane and Erza, "Ah...Natsu lended it to me..its no big deal... heh-heh" I explained awkwardly and sipped my drink.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO NATSU?!" Happy shouted which led me to shock. I gulped down my shake, "I-I didn't do anything. W-what are you talking about?!" I asked feeling guilty for some reason. "YOU DEFINITELY DID SOMETHING OR ELSE NATSU WOULD'NT LET YOU PUT ON HIS MUFFLER!" Happy shouted.

Then I looked at Happy then Mirajane then Erza and all of them stared back at me. I didn't knew what to say until when I heard someone walking down the stairs, it was Natsu.

"Natsuuu!!" Happy shouted as he flew toward Natsu and hugged him. "Ohh Happy! Welcome back!" Natsu replied as he returned a hug. Then Natsu stole a glance at me which led me to look elsewhere.

That's when Mirajane interrupted, "Natsu, master is looking for you. Please go to his office." she said with a serious tone. "Did something happened?" asked Erza as she put a slice of cake into her mouth. "Umm..not really if you ask me.." Mirajane replied cleaning the cups.

"Ah, then I better go now!" Natsu yelled as he let go of Happy and turned around, heading to the stairs. "Oh and, I lended Lucy my muffler." Natsu said as he stopped his footsteps and turned around to face us, "I don't think it's a big deal and anyways it looks good on you, Luce." Natsu finished as he took another last glance at me before heading up the stairs to master's office.