Year 2058 (Entry)

I'm Krei a girl living in this city with borders.

Throwing trashes everywhere especially in the shore is a normal act. Having that scenario daily is also normal co'z no one cares.... UNTIL

We found out that every country in the world has its own boundaries. Billions of trashes forming like walls, covered the almost everything of the water surface.

A lot of experts tried to help out and look for solutions to this murderous problem. And until now they're still saying that 'we're still on the process'

Every year millions of men and women are dying because of the deadly effects of pollution.
..............
Now I'm going to work co'z It's already 8:15 and I'm 15 minutes late!!!! Waaaah!!!
Now I'm done!

(Cafe)

When I almost grabbed the door knob of the cafe ,the door opens and an old lady(owner)  holding a broom stick faced me with its usual frowning expression. I stepped backwards and stood still as I look at her frowning face.

"You're Fired!!!!" She shouted... And the last thing that happened is when the door was already closed.

"Fine!!! Besides, your coffee sucks!!! It taste like shit!"
I also shouted, and run as fast as I can laughing hard.

I stopped when I realized that I'm already in "the boundary"

Looking at this wall is disgusting, the smell, the formations of trashes, everything!
Walls of scraps ,walls of trashes, walls of garbages. We've made this. We need to face the consequences. And now we are suffering!

"Krrrk" a voice echoed

I looked up and there I saw a lady helpless.

"Need help?" I asked,

"No" she answered

"There's no life outside, all of the living sea creatures becomes extinct that was our research ONE WEEK ago and NOW they're all GONE" she said and jumped in front of me.

" We are helpless, Marine Life has ended, Sooner or later humanity will also end."
She added and left.

"No" I utter
--------

(After a year)

"Run!!!!" A voice from the speakers filled and echoed the streets, everywhere!

Everyone is running, saving their lives, they're all helpless. We are helpless.

But maybe its too late, it's too late to look for solutions, it's too late to save ourselves.

Children's were crying including women and men  helplessly praying,

As I closed my eyes listening to the helpless voices of all the people around me, as the earth shuts, I stood still in the middle of the city. Waiting till humanity end. Waiting for the stinky waves unceasingly approaching in our direction.
               This is the end.
  . 
We should be aware that this day would come, that one day humanity will end.

------
I woke up wet!!!! Sweats all over my body. what was that?!!! A nightmare!!!! I look around,  the waters were calm. Seeing that scenario in my dream was a nightmare! 

Dying in that scenario is far from nice.

I will not die in that scenario. Never

Would you?