Chapter Sixteen

*Sorry for not uploading yesterday. I was putting up my Halloween 🎃 decorations. Here it is though. Happy Halloween.👻*

👻*

When you open the door no one seemed to be home like usual

When you open the door no one seemed to be home like usual. You walk to your room to take a quick shower. As you get out of the bathroom, you start to get ready. Three hours pass quickly and the girls finally arrive. Brie brought her chauffeur to give you and the other girls a ride to the club.

You get out of the car as you arrive there and notice that the club is full. You ponder how you're going to get in as you see the huge line of rejected people. When the security guards sees you and the other girls they push everyone aside to make space for y'all. The security asks for your ID, they verify your age and let you in along with the other three.

As you enter the building, the music began to get louder. You see people drinking and twerking on each other. You start to walk further from the music when you hear Jennie squeal. Jennie and some stranger hug. The dude is handsome, tall and his hair is platinum blonde. She grabs his arm and pulls him towards you and the girls.

"Girls! This is my boyfriend, Jackson." Jennie vocalizes.

"Hey. We go to the same school right?" Brie questioned.

Brie has seen Jackson before but she can't recall from where.

"Uh. Yeah but I'm an upperclassmen." Jackson replies.

"That's cool well I'm Brie."

"I'm Rose, as in the rose in your garden." Rose makes figures with her hands as she spoke.

"And I'm y/n as in just y/n." You mock Rose and she lightly smacks your arm. "Ouch! That hurt."

You caress your arm.

"Calm down, I didn't hit you that hard."

"I know I just like to create drama between you and me." You giggle and she rolls her eyes.

"This girl."

"Well hello Brie, Rose in my garden, and y/n as in just y/n. It's nice to finally meet you all."